Already family

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If Diva Etcetera stepped up to take Turvy's place as the Queen, then Peanut Butterum has no doubt stepped in as "Momma Jellicle". She insists that baby Freeway be allowed to have breakfast with her and Sassy Saparilla.

"Are you going to eat that?"

From the looks of the scraps laying around this scratcher, young Freeway has spent quite a bit of time the night before clawing at it

"I made it...I'm king of the hill...uh...post!"

"Yeah...uh huh....I know what you're thinking...come get me, I dare ya!"

Freeway was really enjoying climbing all over Cabela's old bowl, so I ran it through the dishwasher and filled it with water. He loves it
Here he is drinking his fill while his babysitter, Sassy Saparilla, watches the other cats with warning eyes 8)

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, he really has settled in so well!!!! I love the pic of him drinking from Cabela's old bowl - the bowl is twice the size of him

Give him a belly rub for me!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When you first posted pics of Freeway, I was struck how he resembles Peanut Butterum!

Sassy makes a good lifeguard because that bowl is big enough for Freeway to swim in.

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

When you first posted pics of Freeway, I was struck how he resembles Peanut Butterum!

Sassy makes a good lifeguard because that bowl is big enough for Freeway to swim in.
I agree! Does Freeway have a life vest to wear?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so glad that Freeway has made himself right at home and the rest of tribe is so accepting of the little bugger!!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
there is just something about his little face that is so absolutely adorable! You are one lucky kitty owner!

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Freeway's story is one of the sweetest, happy ending stories. I actually get tears in my eyes everytime I see his pictures. I have looked at each of his threads at least five times! I guess I have needed some happy endings this week.

I honestly believe the kitties we are supposed to cherish find us. The just come in the door and are meant to stay

He is so cute on top of the post, you have to start posting cuteness warnings. No fair making us sappy, old cat ladies getting teary eyes by unexpected cuteness overload

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
O my, soo precious! U def have a bunch of cuties there, and its so great that they are all watching over him
Freeway is just soo precious!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh, look at that little Freeway!!
I'm just in love - you have to post more photos of him! Great photos of your gorgeous furfamily! You do have a good lookin' crew!