Favorite song

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a 30 GB ipod so I can carry more songs. My fiance found a feature in itunes that will allow you to see how many times you will actually listen to songs all the way through, and tell you which ones you don't skip the most often.
I don't have a favorite, but definitely have "prefrences".

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite song of all times is Run Around Sue, me and my friend get drunk and dance to it.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Justin Timberlake- Summer Love. All the songs on his new album are really great!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
" Beautiful Liar " - Beyonce

" Look after you " - The Fray

" Glamorous " - Fergie

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"When I Come Around"- Green Day
My absolute favorite
and I also have two songs my ex's band wrote for me that i LOVE - "Hi-fi Girl" and "Since I Met You"
They're pretty!!

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't listened to much new music and my tastes are so varied I cannot choose just one. Those that just popped to mind are Sitting on the Dock of the Bay, Walking in Memphis, the soundtrack to Phantom of the Opera, Amazing Grace, Rock Me Gently and Me & Bobby McGee
okay, I'll stop there

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

Right now my favorite is the album called The Human Equation by Ayreon.
Nice prog/symphonic metal, very complex and sometimes over the top work.

Have you heard much of Arjen Anthony Lucassen other work? Bands - Stream of Passion, Ambeon, Star One, Vengeance(hard rock, not prog)?

Lately I've been stuck on Minas Tirith - Dissertatio Prophetae, specifically their song Enemykind. I love the soft melodic part in Norwegian in the middle.

They're listed a avant garde black metal/doom/death... not sure what they actually are but it's catchy.
I'm eagerly awaiting for my Vintersorg - Solens Rötter cd, lovely Swedish folk metal.....it's somewhere between Austria and here.

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

Nice prog/symphonic metal, very complex and sometimes over the top work.

Have you heard much of Arjen Anthony Lucassen other work? Bands - Stream of Passion, Ambeon, Star One, Vengeance(hard rock, not prog)?
Not too much yet because I only found out about Arjen Anthony Lucassen and his projects a little while ago but I ordered the album Fate of a Dreamer by Ambeon and The Final Experiment by Ayreon off of amazon.com last night. It's only a matter of time before it gets here

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You would all laugh
at me if I listed my favorite song, so I am not going to list it! I'm from the previous generation!

I do like Enya, my son made me an Enya CD for Mother's Day.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ddcats

You would all laugh
at me if I listed my favorite song, so I am not going to list it! I'm from the previous generation!

I do like Enya, my son made me an Enya CD for Mother's Day.
Mine are oldies, too! C'mon, fess up!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

Not too much yet because I only found out about Arjen Anthony Lucassen and his projects a little while ago but I ordered the album Fate of a Dreamer by Ambeon and The Final Experiment by Ayreon off of amazon.com last night. It's only a matter of time before it gets here
Were you able to use amazon's free shipping? I'm not sure if that would be from a US warehouse, probably, so expect your cds not this week but the following week.

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

Were you able to use amazon's free shipping? I'm not sure if that would be from a US warehouse, probably, so expect your cds not this week but the following week.
Yep but I'm in not hurry. I'm still busy with The Human Equation trying to decide what part of it I like best. It's so hard to decide. Everything is amazing on it.

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Currently I love the song Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol... being away from DH makes me a SAP