Let's see those fuzzy feet.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Isaac has great fuzzy feet. I love fuzzy feet. So here are Isaac's fuzzy feet, let's see your cats fuzzy feet.

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My cats don't have fuzzy feet, but, speaking of feet, I love the black pads under their feet! I just love everything about a cat anyway!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, I love those feet too. His front feet are just as fuzzy, but he didn't want me taking pictures of those.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittiesx2

Tucker's foot, getting fuzzier by the day!
How old is Tucker? Isaac is 3 now, so I'm preety sure he's done growing fur, but I'd say up until he was around 2-1/2 I'd look at him about once a month & say "Are geting more hair? You can stop any time now."

princess-pickle

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just love fluffy feet! Pickle hasn't got much fur on her feet. Only little spiky furs sticking out from between her pads.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
very cute! Mine don't have "fuzzy feet" but LuckyGirl has the cutest pink & black spotted paw pads you'd ever see on a cat!
And Louie, the bottoms of all of his feet are solid black like he stepped in paint or something?!

kittiesx2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

How old is Tucker? Isaac is 3 now, so I'm preety sure he's done growing fur, but I'd say up until he was around 2-1/2 I'd look at him about once a month & say "Are geting more hair? You can stop any time now."
Tucker will be 8 months on the 17th.
I can't believe how much his coat is filling in! I can't wait to see it when he's mature (only two years to go!
)
The past month he's gained two lbs and has gotten a lot longer and taller, he's almost caught up w/ Diesel now.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yeah, he's got a lot more time to grow hair.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Olivia you have such beautiful feet!! Isaac thinks so too.

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my look at all those fluffy feet! I just love them. Here is Stompers. Took a while to get not a very good photo. NO ONE is ever allowed to touch the feet
He usually keeps them hidden because he knows they are just too tempting. He does gaurd them with his wickely sharp claws that are hidden in all that Fluff!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stan has the makings of some seriously fuzzy feet...he's still got at least a year of growing to do. Of course, the actual amount of hair has to do with whether or not he's gotten litter stuck to them lately
I had to clip his paw hair once because there was so much litter stuck to it he sounded like a dog (click clack click clack). He learned a valuable lesson about walking in the water dish before you go into the litter box...

Here's a short clip where you can see the big paws in action. Must get closeups of the furry feet...
http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/...iew&current=20061220_House_and_Kitties141.flv