One Sleepy Baby.....

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Leo was passed out from playing with Louie.... Today, there was snuggling & cuddling going on between my 2 boys....
LuckyGir would have nothing to do with it, and slept on the other side of the bed, so she wouldn't get "cooties" from the boys...

And I have to tell you, Leo is a biter, just try & kiss him, he'll bite your lips & your nose faster than anything! And it hurts too!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwww he's such a doll! It's great that he and Louie have become friends so fast! Louie must love having another littel buddy to play with

And I hate to tell you, but Smudge was about 6-7 months old when she finally grew out of her nose biting phase!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Awwwww he's such a doll! It's great that he and Louie have become friends so fast! Louie must love having another littel buddy to play with

And I hate to tell you, but Smudge was about 6-7 months old when she finally grew out of her nose biting phase!!
Oh thank God it's just a phase!

Originally Posted by theimp98

well you know, girls are not as nice as us boys are heeh
you are so right! Girls are wishy washy, "love me when I wanna be loved".... where the boys are just so greatful to be loved at all!