My sister's sleeping over, what do I do with Trout?

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Um, I just realized I don't know what I should do with Trout tonight..

My sister will be sleeping with me in my bed..and I'm sure she won't appreciate Trout's antics if I let her in the room (which I normally do).

BUT

If I shut Trout out of the bedroom, she will MEOW all night long wondering why she isn't allowed in..

What do I do?

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does your sis like Trout? Do u think Trout will bother your Sis? I think it's Trout's house and if you shut her out that would be worse she will cry and hit the door most likely.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmm just tell your sister, i would bet with 2 people trout wont want to sleep with you. at least not the first night?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Does your sis like Trout? Do u think Trout will bother your Sis? I think it's Trout's house and if you shut her out that would be worse she will cry and hit the door most likely.
She does like Trout..but she is not a cat person..and her liking for Trout will soon go away if Trout is walking on her and causing a ruckus..You're right though, Trout will not be impressed if I shut her out.

Originally Posted by theimp98

hmm just tell your sister, i would bet with 2 people trout wont want to sleep with you. at least not the first night?
Hmmmm, maybe...she is afraid of strangers

Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

Could you set up a guest room or something for your sister? Or just ask her if she minds have a cat sleep with her.
No guest room, I have a tiny one bedroom apartment.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would just keep everything exactly the same, except with your sis next to you in the bed and Trout will be there sleeping if she feels like it. I doubt Trout will be walking all over her.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you kidding? Trout will hide like she always does.... no walking around on peeps....

It'll be fine, Kiddo.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Are you kidding? Trout will hide like she always does.... no walking around on peeps....

It'll be fine, Kiddo.
I love how you know Trout so well..You think we spend too much cybertime together?

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

I would just keep everything exactly the same, except with your sis next to you in the bed and Trout will be there sleeping if she feels like it. I doubt Trout will be walking all over her.
Yep, that is what I would do too, I would also tell my sister that Trout might end up in the bed with ya'll. If she don't like it, tell her to sleep on the couch or something.

That is Trouts house too.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

Yep, that is what I would do too, I would also tell my sister that Trout might end up in the bed with ya'll. If she don't like it, tell her to sleep on the couch or something.

That is Trouts house too.
LOL yep or maybe I would be nice since she was company and sleep on the sofa and then Trout will be able to be with you and if she likes she can shut the door.