Anyone ever try kookamunga products?

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i just bought some chicken flavored kookamunga cat nip treats for my kitties yesterday (thought I'd try it)! i think I gave the older cat one too many cuz he yacked a little sometime lastnight! Ooops! anyways has any of you tried these treats or the bubbles! I was interested in getting the bubbles! Any feedback?

http://www.petfooddirect.com/store/d...7&brand_id=371

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

i just bought some chicken flavored kookamunga cat nip treats for my kitties yesterday (thought I'd try it)! i think I gave the older cat one too many cuz he yacked a little sometime lastnight! Ooops! anyways has any of you tried these treats or the bubbles! I was interested in getting the bubbles! Any feedback?

http://www.petfooddirect.com/store/d...7&brand_id=371
I've given the boys the treats before and they liked them. Now as for the bubbles they don't really work as well as I'd like.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have the bubbles and the cats love playing with them, but they love regular bubbles anyway so I don't think it says much about the actual product

They don't make as good bubbles as the regular dollar store type though

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww I was curious! my kitten wouldn't eat the star shaped treat... She didn't know how (she is 9 months) but my fatty 5 year old was in love with it! Have you tried any of their other products?

kaleetha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've tried the treats before... Captain loved them, but the bubbles didn't go over so well.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Im not going to waste time with the bubbles then
Sounded like a good idea!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my guys all love those silly bubbles!! There have actually been cat fights over who gets which bubble!
I also use their treats & catnip spray as well!!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bubbles scared Kandie and the treats well they went into the trash...

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im sorry your cats didn't like them Sharky! Hmm maybe I will give the bubbles a try, they've never had the experience of playing with bubbles of any kind before!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tiger is crazy for them! The kitten has a hard time eating the star shapes without dropping them out of her mouth! Which make no sense because she use to eat my tigers Nutro Weight Management food (big pieces) like a champ! What goofs! This is the first time I ever bought them treats... I had a sample of Whisker Lickins that Tiger loved but I didn't want to stick with that! It's amazing because Tiger never used to touch treats and he loves those kookamungas... LOL I just love saying that word!

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

We have the bubbles and the cats love playing with them, but they love regular bubbles anyway so I don't think it says much about the actual product

They don't make as good bubbles as the regular dollar store type though
Hey, I was going to say that!
(Exactly the same experience here.)

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wa thinking of getting the spray to retreat all three of their scratching posts and their kitty condo! Spoiled kitties I say!