*Bawling* It's her last night...

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jade goes home tomorrow!

Provided the lady who's coming for her tomorrow likes her & is willing to work with her on the whole biting thing....she goes home tomorrow!

She's already blown one home. u8u<----Jade says HI!

I'm taking tons of pics. I like this home, but I dunno just how much I like it. I really hope they don't want her. But at the same time, I hope they do take her(Ophelia issues).

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know you don't want to let her go- but it's the best thing for her honey. You can't keep her because of your kitties (your committment is to the animals you already own) and the longer you keep her the harder it will be for her to adjust to a new home. It is best to let her go now hon- it's hard, i totally understand, but it's good to know that she will have a good home- and now you will be able to help even more needy kittens
stay strong- this is the hardest part- but it is also sweet to because you know they are going into a good home where someone is willing to make that life long committment to them and love them. You've done AWESOME with her- now it's time for you to help some other kitties that are in need of your care when the time comes!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This would be easier if I could continue to foster! But....with a job....she's my last BB. It's esp. hard as we have 5 babies that need to be bottle fed that no one can take.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

This would be easier if I could continue to foster! But....with a job....she's my last BB. It's esp. hard as we have 5 babies that need to be bottle fed that no one can take.
oh i have a feeling you'll be fostering again when the time is right

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww poor you!!!! Our little Smudgey was a biter and a chewer, and loved chewing on fingers. It really wasn't until she was 5/6 months old and lots of patience that she started growing out of it.

So make sure you tell the people that she's just a baby and doesn't understand, and to keep at it, and it may take a good few months before she grows out of it, but she will eventually!

for tomorrow!

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
good luck jade - i hope your new parents are as patient and kind as your current meowmy

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was always happy and sad whenever my rex kittens left to new homes. But most of the owners kept in touch with pictures or emails. You have to know that sometimes you are just the foster mom and you are in charge of getting the kitten healthy and happy before they move on.

Kinda like raising your kids and then having to let them go after 18 to college or out on their own. You want to see them do well, but you are sad they are leaving your care