Two weeks from RIGHT THIS MINUTE

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will be on an airplane flying back home to Massachusetts with my new fur-daughter, Ms. Tigris Picassos Penchant, aka Pretty Penny the Bengal.

I can't WAIT to meet her!!! I will be staying home from Sat the 26th through Tuesday the 29th to do intros and make sure everything goes well, and I plan to take LOTS of pictures to post on TCS.

Nial just told me that the giant exercise wheel has gotten Penny's muscles so toned up that she is now as ripped as an NFL linebacker!

I'm not quite ready yet, but I'll be asking for smooth travel/smooth intro vibes from you all just before I fly down to get her.

I'm SO excited!!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG how exciting!!!!! I bet the next 2 weeks are going to draggggg by!!!

Have you got any recent pics of her? I absolutely adore Penny

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

take the camera with you
Note to self: pack camera!

I don't have any new recent ones - if Nial does, I would love it if he would post some...but them again, he has all those new kittens he is socializing!
(I SO want to sneak one home, LOL...)

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OOOOO!!!! How exciting!!!! Penny is gorgeous! She's gonna be a great addition to your home! Maybe you'll have to get her one of those wheel things now that she's had that one to run on!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

OOOOO!!!! How exciting!!!! Penny is gorgeous! She's gonna be a great addition to your home! Maybe you'll have to get her one of those wheel things now that she's had that one to run on!
I'm talking with a craftsman friend about building one. His wife said , "Where would you put it?"

I said, "I don't use my kitchen table, so I could get rid of that."

She said, "That's it. You've gone over the edge. You ARE a crazy cat woman. Do you realize what you're saying? You're going to replace your kitchen table with a giant hampster wheel."

What could I do but agree with her?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
how time flies!! at least up till this point
I'll start your safe trip and good intro vibes now (with an NFL linebacker muscled cat, you're gonna need them!!)

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm soooo excited for you!!! I hope that it goes well!! You have to post a bunch of pictures!! I hope one day I can also get a precious bengal. You are so lucky!! Congrats!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

I'm talking with a craftsman friend about building one. His wife said , "Where would you put it?"

I said, "I don't use my kitchen table, so I could get rid of that."

She said, "That's it. You've gone over the edge. You ARE a crazy cat woman. Do you realize what you're saying? You're going to replace your kitchen table with a giant hampster wheel."

What could I do but agree with her?
OMG! That sounds like something I'd say. I've been wanting to get a cat tree, but have no where to put it either and all my dining room table does is gather dust and is a place for my cats to lay anyway. So I keep thinking that I could get rid of the table and invest in a cat tree and some TV Trays, hehe

I hope these next 2 weeks fly by for you. Penny sounds like a doll.