My kitty is in a magazine!

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My kitty Ginger is in the Quick & Simple magazine this week. I entered her into a Cute Pet contest back in December and she took grand prize making me the happy winner of a healthy home Bissel vacuum clearner and a Canon digital camera. I knew she would earn her keep one day!
Just kidding! I haven't picked up the magazine yet, a co-worker told me that my name and a pic of Ginger is in it so I will buy the magazine and then scan that page so ya'll can see, or if you want to pick up the magazine if you can find it, it is only $1.59 for the issue. Thanks for letting me brag a little!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here is the pic of Ginger that won. She was just a kitten in photo but is 10 months old now.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That's AWESOME - A Bissel and a Canon? Sounds like somebody's going to get some extra treats from her Meowmy tonight!

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

That's AWESOME - A Bissel and a Canon? Sounds like somebody's going to get some extra treats from her Meowmy tonight!
They sent me the goodies back in February. I didn't need the vac so I sold it on eBay for $231! I absolutely LOVE the Canon though and use it all the time.
Of course, Ginger got extra treats and thank you's and kisses when I received the boxes on my doorstep. I had not even known she had won, the prizes just showed up one day.

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yeah, she wasn't too happy with me putting her in the tree, but she did take a great pic!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is such a cute picture! I can see why they put it in a magazine