My baby

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone I figured I would share pictures of my baby girl Ariana. Shes 8 weeks old. Not the best ones ever but they are the only ones I had here at work.

Giving a great big smile.

In her pretty butterfly dress (got it from walmart for $14!)

Sleeping in her swing

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a pretty little girl! You have to be back at work already? I am sorry - who do you have watching your precious girl?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

What a pretty little girl! You have to be back at work already? I am sorry - who do you have watching your precious girl?
Thanks everyone! I love her to pieces. I dont know what Id do without her. Shes my whole life. My life hasnt worked out exatly how I planned but Im learning to deal with things finally. I had to go back to work after 3 weeks. I couldnt afford to stay gone any longer. But Im managing fairly well. Thankfully were I work they gave me a job were I could sit in front of the computer all day now and only have to help people out on the register while my coworkers are on break. Theyve really worked with me. She gets watched by her Granny Betty who lives in the apartment above me. Shes a sweet little older lady who just adores Ariana. She doesnt live near her own grandkids so she loves having Ari around to spoil.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fostermomm

Thanks everyone! I love her to pieces. I dont know what Id do without her. Shes my whole life. My life hasnt worked out exatly how I planned but Im learning to deal with things finally. I had to go back to work after 3 weeks. I couldnt afford to stay gone any longer. But Im managing fairly well. Thankfully were I work they gave me a job were I could sit in front of the computer all day now and only have to help people out on the register while my coworkers are on break. Theyve really worked with me. She gets watched by her Granny Betty who lives in the apartment above me. Shes a sweet little older lady who just adores Ariana. She doesnt live near her own grandkids so she loves having Ari around to spoil.
You are so lucky to have someone like that to help you.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my heart! What a precious little girl
You are a lucky mommy. Please keep us updated with her photos. Beautiful name, too.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a precious baby!! she really is gorgeous and that dress is too cute!! I also really like her name

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awwww wow- she is beautiful!!!!!!! those pictures just made my day!!!
i love her little butterfly dress too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone. I love her so much even if most of the time all she does is cry, poop and eat. LOL