TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › My baby
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My baby

post #1 of 20
Thread Starter 
Hi everyone I figured I would share pictures of my baby girl Ariana. Shes 8 weeks old. Not the best ones ever but they are the only ones I had here at work.
Giving a great big smile.




In her pretty butterfly dress (got it from walmart for $14!)


Sleeping in her swing
post #2 of 20
Awwww isn't she adorable!!!! Ooooooooooooh look at her little frilly dress
post #3 of 20
What a pretty little girl! You have to be back at work already? I am sorry - who do you have watching your precious girl?
post #4 of 20
She's beautiful and I love her name!
post #5 of 20
She is a living Doll
post #6 of 20
She's adorable.
post #7 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by adymarie View Post
What a pretty little girl! You have to be back at work already? I am sorry - who do you have watching your precious girl?
Thanks everyone! I love her to pieces. I dont know what Id do without her. Shes my whole life. My life hasnt worked out exatly how I planned but Im learning to deal with things finally. I had to go back to work after 3 weeks. I couldnt afford to stay gone any longer. But Im managing fairly well. Thankfully were I work they gave me a job were I could sit in front of the computer all day now and only have to help people out on the register while my coworkers are on break. Theyve really worked with me. She gets watched by her Granny Betty who lives in the apartment above me. Shes a sweet little older lady who just adores Ariana. She doesnt live near her own grandkids so she loves having Ari around to spoil.
post #8 of 20
What a doll!! I love her name, its so pretty....and her dress is goregous!!
post #9 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fostermomm View Post
Thanks everyone! I love her to pieces. I dont know what Id do without her. Shes my whole life. My life hasnt worked out exatly how I planned but Im learning to deal with things finally. I had to go back to work after 3 weeks. I couldnt afford to stay gone any longer. But Im managing fairly well. Thankfully were I work they gave me a job were I could sit in front of the computer all day now and only have to help people out on the register while my coworkers are on break. Theyve really worked with me. She gets watched by her Granny Betty who lives in the apartment above me. Shes a sweet little older lady who just adores Ariana. She doesnt live near her own grandkids so she loves having Ari around to spoil.
You are so lucky to have someone like that to help you.
post #10 of 20
Oh my heart! What a precious little girl You are a lucky mommy. Please keep us updated with her photos. Beautiful name, too.
post #11 of 20
What a precious baby!! she really is gorgeous and that dress is too cute!! I also really like her name
post #12 of 20
She's adorable!
post #13 of 20
She's a beautiful baby!
post #14 of 20
She's adorable. What a doll.
post #15 of 20
She is absolutely gorgeous!! I love her little cheeks!!
post #16 of 20
She's very beautiful!
post #17 of 20
awwww wow- she is beautiful!!!!!!! those pictures just made my day!!! i love her little butterfly dress too!
post #18 of 20
Thread Starter 
Thanks everyone. I love her so much even if most of the time all she does is cry, poop and eat. LOL
post #19 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fostermomm View Post
Thanks everyone. I love her so much even if most of the time all she does is cry, poop and eat. LOL
Sounds almost like a cat doesn't it?
post #20 of 20
She is beautiful
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › My baby