Please send vibes!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please, please, please keep my hubby in your prayers. Sorry - I am crying as I type this!

He is 42 years old and he hasn't been feeling well lately. We thought it was just the stress of his mother dying in the hospital for 2 months, her actual dying and the aftermath of dealing with his father. He was also having a problem with his shoulder (he fell when his mom was in the hospital and did't "have time" to have it checked out. He also works a very mentally and physically demanding job

Well 2 weeks ago I convinced him to go to the doctor (he did not want to go). The Dr gave him a week of stress leave and sent for a series of tests. Tests came back and he got sent for more tests. Last night he went to get the results. The dr actually asked him if he had a heartattack!

His ECG came back so bad it looks like he had a heartattack. Dr is sending him to nuclear medicine to get his heart checked, but is so concerned that he won't let him do the tread mill - it will be a chemically induced test. There is also a concern of cancer - it runs in his family. Dr gave him some pills to help him deal with his anxiety and exhausted state and wanted him off work. Hubby says he can't go off work now, too busy. He promised me that if he did work, he won't pound any sledghammers or do anything too physical, but his job is so stress full, I don't want him to have a real heart attack! If work doesn't let up for him by Tuesday (he has another dr appointment them) he says he will get the doctor to give him a note for light duty.

Please pray that there is nothing seriously wrong with his heart and that he doesn't have cancer. He just has to get strong. My boys are only 2 and 1 and just lost their grandmother - they need their daddy! He is a great daddy.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are all the vibes I can muster in thanks for the vibes you sent for Aristotle's safe return.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sending lots of prayers and vibes for your hubby Ady!!

I hope it's nothing too serious
perhaps this is just a sign to him that he needs to slow down.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone! Your support means a lot to me! I am trying to keep myself from calling him at work to check on him! I know he will call me at lunch!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sending you and your family lots of vibes adymarie. I hope your hubby gets the all clear.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Many, MANY vibes for your DH to be ok, and for YOU to be ok as well!!!

I'm here if you need me!!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending many vibes to you. About a yr ago my dad had some tests and the doc also asked if he had had a heart attack in the past as the ECG indicted unusual results.
Hoping for better results for him from this current round of tests.....

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry to hear about your husband. Sending many vibes for you and your husband!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone - hubby just called me. Dr has set up the nuclear medicince test for Tuesday morning - it will take about 4-6 hours to do. I told him I am taking the day off work and going with him - he objected, but there is no way I am letting him do this on his own!

I will tell him about all of the vibes that are winging their way across the world to him!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Many, many vibes on their way, Ady. }}}}}}}}}}}}}{{{{{{{{{{{{{ What a scary time!
for the next test results, and
to you and your family.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh gosh, Ady, I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's poor health
many vibes that the doctors can get this all sorted out {{{}}}}

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't imagine how scary this all is for you guys!

You and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers!!