Had the ultrasound! It's a....

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
BOY!!!!!!

It was very funny though, she was checking between the legs, and finally got a look and said "looks like it's a girl", and DH's mum and I both squealed in delight! The sonographer said "yep, there's the labia", and I thought, that looks a little big for girl bits, but figured she knew what she was talking about.

Then she tried for a better look, and then said "oh wait, no, sorry - it's actually a boy"

We asked if she was sure, and then we all got a REALLY good look and yep - it's definitely a boy...

I'm going to post some pics on our website in a little bit, so will put them up here once they're uploaded

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhhh little boys are the BEST!!!

How exciting! Must see pics....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ok, here's a couple of pics!

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aww arent babies the best. I bet you cant wait to hold him! Of course the actual giving birth part isnt to great. My labor went from 5 pm friday to 7 am sunday. I was exhausted. Anyways congrats! I hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy. And a short labor! LOL

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww Sarah Congratulations to you both! Those pics are just amazing!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations! Thanks for sharing the awesome pics of your new baby boy.
I'm so happy for you!

whosamyhercules

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congratulations...Those pics are amazing much better than the ones I got!!! Im so excited for you guys...Im waiting right now for a friend of mine to go into labor. Shes due any day now and just about ready to pop...But her Dr thinks shes gonna go late!! I feel bad for her!!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As a mother of 2 boys 2 and under let me tell you.....get your rest now!

Congrats. Honsetly, I wouldn't trade my 2 boys in for anything! They are a joy and I know yours will be too!