I wish i knew you guys in real life.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Losing Jasmine has been such a big shock. Seeing it all. When i can't see Tristan i feel so alone and lost wandering around. Reminding myself i'm not dreaming. I dont want a hug from dad, i have no emotions invested in him or from him. Mum is trying to deal with the loss at work and i just hug her when she comes home, and we don't talk too much because we're too sad.

I know i chose not to make any more friends after college, because i got bullied, backstabbed and hurt by the people who i thought were friends, and just cruel people who didnt like me because i wasn't skinny and pretty and in a popular group. I wish i knew you guys in real life. The time difference is annoying because when i make posts you guys are asleep or elsewhere.

I know some of you are from Australia but overseas. Are any of you actually in Oz, possibly Victoria and possibly Melbourne (to make more of a pinpoint).

I'm finding it very hard to be alone. I'm sorry if im dragging anyone down. Ill go away now

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Sweetie, don't go away. You have just recently had a very hard loss. I'm a bit far from Australia, but I'm sending you some virtual hugs
You will be able to work through this. Have faith in yourself.

whosamyhercules

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know how you feel about being backstabbed and how rude and ignorant some people can be especially the ones that "say" they are your "friends". I recently had a girl who photoshopped some messed up pictures of me emailed them to my fiances sister who in turn showed them to him. He broke up with me on the day of my cousins wedding right before we were going to leave to go down. She only did this because her "best friend" wanted to try and get back together with him. Let me tell ya I dont blame you one bit for not wanting to get hurt again. We are here for you no matter how far away we are. *Hugs and ankle rubs to ya hunni*

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww heres a virtual hug for you all the way from England
Trust me your certainly not alone. We may all be thousands of miles away, but were just at the end of a computer if you need to talk.

Danielle (huggles) is from Melbourne, and she might be on here soon herself. But don't let one group of bullies stop you from making other friends because there are some genuine ones out there.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
awwwwww darling
I am unsure what has been happening in your life but Susan (rosiemac) sent me a message and alerted me to this thread of yours. I am from Melbourne
I have sent you a pm.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I should be sleeping - or close to waking up. I'm bummed that your clock isn't when most of the people at TCS are around.

But I'm sending loads of hugs and positive light and vibes your way. You've had a really tough time of it recently, and you SHOULD be turning to us. TCS is such a great support network.

Everyone needs friends they can actually touch and see - but when you've been hurt, it can be hard to trust again.
Just remember that as much as people can suck, they can be wonderful too. There are friends out there, and when your heart is ready, you'll find them - or they'll find you.

Laurie

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Even if we are not there with you physically - we are there with you in spirit! My heart goes out to you. I also have very few friends and know how lonely that can be.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

Even if we are not there with you physically - we are there with you in spirit! My heart goes out to you.
Me too!! Even though many of us are thousands of miles away from you we are still your friends

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, you've been through something terribly hard - and my condolences on your loss. Don't make yourself feel worse by denying yourself the support you can get here - and remember that it is freely, willingly given.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel for you Hon...I'm in Malaysia and if it helps, an old Geelong Grammarian - AND I'm only 2 hours behind you
. Feel free to drop me a pm or a YM if you need a shoulder or an ear ok?

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aawww honey, It just seems like it is hopeless right now but it will get better. You will heal!
As far as making new friends, don't let the bad people ruin your chance of finding ssomeone really special as a good friend! I have been down that road and take my word for it, in the long run you will appreciate the good in people more when you know what it is like to be backstabbed. You learn and grow from your expieriences in life. Hugs from Michigan, PM me if you ever want to talk.

kaleetha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
*hugs* Sending you a breath of mountain air.... I know it's hard to make friends... Hang in there, things will get better.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
some virtual vibes and kitty kisses whizzing from Spain

we are here, so just come and have a natter, a moan or anything
I hope the support and love from TCS is lifting your spirits

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry honey. I know what it's like to deal with a loss by yourself. Your mom may feel the same way. It's hard to talk about it though when you're both going through it, I know. Just cry and let it all out until you feel better. If you have to, cry hard and often. Let it all out. Fell free to PM me if you need a shoulder to cry on.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I understand far too well how hard it is to trust people again after you've been betrayed by people you thought were your friends. But there ARE good people out there...you just have to find them. You've found a bunch here, and you'll find some where you are, too. There's always a shoulder for you here when you need it.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not everybody is mean and faithless, sweetheart. I understand your reluctance to open yourself up to people again, because I've been betrayed by friends, too, and I've reacted the same way.

But you and I both need to move beyond that... because life without friends is incomplete. And as much as you're loved by your friends here on TCS, it's just not the same as having someone to sit down and talk with face-to-face. And right now, with Jasmine's loss, it would be so good if you had a face-to-face friend who could be there for you every day, until peace of mind finds you again.

The good thing is, every time you get hurt in life, you get stronger and smarter. And as badly as you're hurting right now, my goodness -- you're going to be a real powerhouse in no time!

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If you need to talk, drop me a PM. I think all of here are willing to listen or be a virtual shoulder to cry on! I wish I was closer geographically to you, but you can at least PM me.