• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

A smut?

LG, you are so precious!
yes, she's a smut.... she bats her eyes at him & rolls around on the floor for him showing off her soft furry belly..... any girl that shows her midriff is a smut in my book!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

yes, she's a smut.... she bats her eyes at him & rolls around on the floor for him showing off her soft furry belly..... any girl that shows her midriff is a smut in my book!
hmm i need to meet some smut then

i wish my kitties would do that, But nooo, they want to lay on my chest,

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

You just described Lily to a "T"!

LG, feel free to hit meowmy in the face when she sleeps for calling you a smut!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yeah, that girl has no intention of moving anytime soon!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so cute!
Fluffy is like that with "her" daddy. She will push my hands away when I massage his back and make biscuits in the same place. She will get in between us and slide her head under his hand until he pets her, then she will snuggle down in his lap and give me dirty looks. It is so cute. She tolerates me, but she loves her daddy and rescuer.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bet if you tell her he's the one that brought that "little pesky thing that meows" home, she might change her mind about him!

Great pics, Heather!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

That is so cute!
Fluffy is like that with "her" daddy. She will push my hands away when I massage his back and make biscuits in the same place. She will get in between us and slide her head under his hand until he pets her, then she will snuggle down in his lap and give me dirty looks. It is so cute. She tolerates me, but she loves her daddy and rescuer.
oh yes, she does alot of those too.... The funniest one is at the dinner table... she wants to sit in MY seat across from him... and as I'm getting the table set, I must move her 5 times....she just gets back up in my chair and stares lovingly across the table at him....

Originally Posted by neetanddave

I bet if you tell her he's the one that brought that "little pesky thing that meows" home, she might change her mind about him!
I'm sure your right Nita!
Leo is so brazen anymore, maybe cause I've been protecting him.... He decides to just go up & attack her leg.... she looks at me completely horrified like "help me!!!"

colin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ha Ha, what a smut! You know... the Paris Hilton comparisons are getting more and more understandable!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Colin

Ha Ha, what a smut! You know... the Paris Hilton comparisons are getting more and more understandable!
She is! Let's hope she doesn't end up doing a 45 day stint at the spca for anything like too much catnip!

Seriously though, she would sell her soul for a cheese doodle.....

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanks everyone!
She has her days.... yesterday she was mega evil... I picked her up & she meowed so grumbly... and even growled to be put down on the floor...
Like I didn't just rush home to feed her?!

Then some days, she'll hop up on my lap and I'm like "who is this cat?!"