TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › LuckyGirl & "HER" Daddy...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LuckyGirl & "HER" Daddy...

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
She's such a smut when it comes to her daddy.... she will do anything to be the center of his world....





post #2 of 19
That is so so sweet .......... she loves her Daddy
post #3 of 19
A smut?

LG, you are so precious!
post #4 of 19
How precious is that little Daddy's girl, I love how she's touching his arm
post #5 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
A smut?

LG, you are so precious!
yes, she's a smut.... she bats her eyes at him & rolls around on the floor for him showing off her soft furry belly..... any girl that shows her midriff is a smut in my book!
post #6 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl View Post
yes, she's a smut.... she bats her eyes at him & rolls around on the floor for him showing off her soft furry belly..... any girl that shows her midriff is a smut in my book!

hmm i need to meet some smut then
i wish my kitties would do that, But nooo, they want to lay on my chest,
post #7 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl View Post
yes, she's a smut.... she bats her eyes at him & rolls around on the floor for him showing off her soft furry belly..... any girl that shows her midriff is a smut in my book!
You just described Lily to a "T"!

LG, feel free to hit meowmy in the face when she sleeps for calling you a smut!
post #8 of 19
that is too cute, LG sure does look comfy tho, such a daddy's girl huh she is such a cutie tho
post #9 of 19
Yeah, that girl has no intention of moving anytime soon!
post #10 of 19
Awwwww look at her! She's just like Rosie is with Gil It's only because he gives her more treats than i do
post #11 of 19
That is so cute!
Fluffy is like that with "her" daddy. She will push my hands away when I massage his back and make biscuits in the same place. She will get in between us and slide her head under his hand until he pets her, then she will snuggle down in his lap and give me dirty looks. It is so cute. She tolerates me, but she loves her daddy and rescuer.
post #12 of 19
I bet if you tell her he's the one that brought that "little pesky thing that meows" home, she might change her mind about him!

Great pics, Heather!
post #13 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy kat2 View Post
That is so cute!
Fluffy is like that with "her" daddy. She will push my hands away when I massage his back and make biscuits in the same place. She will get in between us and slide her head under his hand until he pets her, then she will snuggle down in his lap and give me dirty looks. It is so cute. She tolerates me, but she loves her daddy and rescuer.
oh yes, she does alot of those too.... The funniest one is at the dinner table... she wants to sit in MY seat across from him... and as I'm getting the table set, I must move her 5 times....she just gets back up in my chair and stares lovingly across the table at him....

Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
I bet if you tell her he's the one that brought that "little pesky thing that meows" home, she might change her mind about him!
I'm sure your right Nita! Leo is so brazen anymore, maybe cause I've been protecting him.... He decides to just go up & attack her leg.... she looks at me completely horrified like "help me!!!"
post #14 of 19
Ha Ha, what a smut! You know... the Paris Hilton comparisons are getting more and more understandable!
post #15 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin View Post
Ha Ha, what a smut! You know... the Paris Hilton comparisons are getting more and more understandable!
She is! Let's hope she doesn't end up doing a 45 day stint at the spca for anything like too much catnip!

Seriously though, she would sell her soul for a cheese doodle.....
post #16 of 19
That is one content looking kitty!
post #17 of 19
sweet maybe she just making sure a certain little newbie ain't gonna get all the attention
post #18 of 19
Aww! How cute. She looks like she`s trying to tickle him in the last picture.
post #19 of 19
Thread Starter 
thanks everyone! She has her days.... yesterday she was mega evil... I picked her up & she meowed so grumbly... and even growled to be put down on the floor... Like I didn't just rush home to feed her?!

Then some days, she'll hop up on my lap and I'm like "who is this cat?!"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › LuckyGirl & "HER" Daddy...