Kitten Sittin' with Leo's sister Molly... cuteness warning!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My DH's friend took Leo's big sister, he named her Molly... the 2 guys went out for a bit & Bobby asked if I'd keep Molly till he came home... Ummm, heck yeah I'd keep her! So here she is, Leo & Molly, it's hard to tell them apart, but Leo is smaller/thinner than Molly, and she is more cream her tabby stripes are less tan.... that's about the only difference... and Leo has a small speck of pink in the middle of his nose....

she is on the left, Leo is on the right...

Leo...

Louie's thinking "oh no, there's 2 of them?!"

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! That is so sweet!!!! Look at that little precious after his sis left awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Heather, if you can, let them play with each other as much as you can. Since they are so young, they will naturally teach each other things like how to not bite hard or how to not use their claws with each other. They will do that in their wrestling sessions.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Oh my Heart
That is a slice of Heaven right there

Louie is thinking they MULTIPLIED
He seems to be doing so good with Leo though, that's awesome.
Actually I hear it more like Susan's "Oh CRIKEY!!!"

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ohhhhhhhh they are SOOOOO cute!!!! What adorable little munchkins! I bet you were just oohing and ahhing the entire time!

And I LOVE Louie's bandanna around his neck - he is such a handsome boy, and that just makes him look like the cutest kitty in the world

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Ohhhhhhhh they are SOOOOO cute!!!! What adorable little munchkins! I bet you were just oohing and ahhing the entire time!

And I LOVE Louie's bandanna around his neck - he is such a handsome boy, and that just makes him look like the cutest kitty in the world
awww, thanks Sarah!
I LOVE the bandana on Louie... it's for a dog, on the other side it says "mighty dog"
I just put that side against his fur... He is such a handsome boy, he's so special... I am so pleased how he is with Leo already... he was very upset the 1st & 2nd day... but now, they are sleeping side by side, on their own doing... That makes me happy, I don't want my special boy to be hurt & insecure...

Helen, I just sent you a sleeping Leo pic to your phone....Let me know if you don't get it....

norman's mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh how sweet! And how tiny! It's been forever since my kitties were that small! I miss the size, I miss the cuteness, but I definitely don't miss kitten claws!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They're so adorable together! I'd have been tempted to stash her away & play dumb when her daddy came to pick her up!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

They're so adorable together! I'd have been tempted to stash her away & play dumb when her daddy came to pick her up!
Oh I was tempted.... especially cause Molly is such a little spitfire, she's a bossy little thing.... but it was hard work keeping track of 2 of them.
I'd run in 1 direction and then be searching for the other one.... Human babies are easier, you just put them in a carrier & you know where they are!