We find out the sex of the baby tonight!!!!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The appointment is in a little over 6 hours. I cannot wait. OMG OMG OMG!!!!

I swear this day is dragging by!!!!!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember when we found out - it was so exciting! But remember it is never 100% correct. Our 2nd baby we had a younger technician and he was unsure and ended up telling us it was a girl. My fav technician was there (just recovering from a massive heartattack, so not doing many cases) and he double checked and said it was a boy. Him I trusted and it was a boy!

What do you want? Does it matter to you? We wanted boys!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We're getting the 3d/4d ultrasound which is much more detailed and accurate, and it's about 45 minutes long, so in that time they should be able to get a good shot!!

We don't care what it is, but are hoping for a girl, because we can't think of any good boys name... so it'll probably be a boy

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

We're getting the 3d/4d ultrasound which is much more detailed and accurate, and it's about 45 minutes long, so in that time they should be able to get a good shot!!

We don't care what it is, but are hoping for a girl, because we can't think of any good boys name... so it'll probably be a boy
I know that feeling - we had a girl name both times all picked out and din't decide for sure on the boys names until they actually arrived!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My boss is going for a 3d/4d ultrasound tomorrow. They don't want to know what sex the baby is but I'm dying to know!!!

I guess I'll be checking in regularly till you let us know what the results are! I'm soooo excited for you!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

My boss is going for a 3d/4d ultrasound tomorrow. They don't want to know what sex the baby is but I'm dying to know!!!

I guess I'll be checking in regularly till you let us know what the results are! I'm soooo excited for you!
Ultrasound is at 6pm, we'll probably be there up to an hour, then we'll have dinner out somewhere afterwards, so won't be home until 8/8:30pm at the earliest I suspect.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Ultrasound is at 6pm, we'll probably be there up to an hour, then we'll have dinner out somewhere afterwards, so won't be home until 8/8:30pm at the earliest I suspect.
Isn't that like midnight East Coast time? I'll probably get up in the middle of the night just to check anyway!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Isn't that like midnight East Coast time? I'll probably get up in the middle of the night just to check anyway!
Haha maybe, so all you guys on the East Coast will have to wait until morning

whosamyhercules

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ten minutes till 12...Im waiting patiently to find out..So lets get the move on here...I just caught the thread and I wanna know boy or girl..Im rooting for a boy cuz I want one myself!!! LOL

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
man, y u have to be on the west coast
I am patiently waiting here
I am gonna keep checking back though through out the night

This is just to exciting
HURRY UP