Ok.. American Idol Fans!

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am getting soooo excited! I have watched every show this whole episode.... starting day 1 at the try outs! Now that we are down to the Top 3, I am getting Nervous!!! I think they are doing a home visit for Jordin Sparks this Friday (she lives like 20 miles from me) and they will be doing a thing with my favorite radio show! John Jay and Rich, so you'll hopefully see them on AI next week! Anyways So I really hope Jordin will win, cuz she's good.... But Blake- wow he's awesome! Those are my favorite 2 people, it's too hard to just pick 1!!!

Now tell me, who do YOU think will win??

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope Jordan will win. But honestly I haven't cared about this season. They lost be in the beginning when they were doing al the old jazz stuff.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want Blake to win, but I have a feeling it would probably be Jordin. Though I see Blake being in the finale with her. I think Melinda, while she really can sing, is too much of an old soul already for some...but Taylor was last year, although he knew how to entertain.

I would think though that Lakisha's votes would probably go to Melinda because they both have that Gospel style.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like both Jordin and Melinda.. I hope one of those two wins, because I don't like Blake..

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been a Melinda fan since the auditions, but Jordin has shown tremendous growth and potential, and I think she just might win.

Regardless - they BOTH will get a recording career out of this, and that makes me happy.

By the way...I used to like Blake, and then he did this horrible thing to his hair! Not so much a fan anymore...but I do think he has a lot of talent.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I too think they will all get recording contracts. Melinda has always been good. Jordin has grown a lot and does well with various genres (which is truly what the show is about). Blake has fallen the last few weeks. All 3 will probably get recording contracts.