KatKwiz #42 - Over 1,000 free points! ONE winner!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

One winner today. You will win 1000+ points tomorrow morning when I receive my interest points.

If you see a potential problem with a posting in the IMO forum, who should you alert and exactly what information should you provide

You must be very specific on how you found this information. If there is more than one person that could be alerted, list them all. Today, logic does not count. You must find the exact directions to this question on The Cat Site and provide them.

NOTICE: This is the last KatKwiz until May 29. At that time, KatKwiz will be back with even more points to spin into your bank accounts!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You do not report directly to anyone, but use the report post feature, the little
button at the top of every post.
A box will pop up where you can say why there is a problem in that post or thread and will be sent with a link to the post to the mods to deal with.
(This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.)
So if you mention which of these problems are in the thread it helps the mods find it. Then click send report

This way if the mods for that particular forum happen to be away it can be dealt with in their absence.

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

You do not report directly to anyone, but use the report post feature, the little
A box will pop up where you can say why there is a problem in that post or thread and will be sent with a link to the post to the mods to deal with.
So if you mention which of these problems are in the thread it helps the mods find it. Then click send report

This way if the mods for that particular forum happen to be away it can be dealt with in their absence.
That was a really good answer, I don't think anyone could beat that!

PS I never knew about this function before- so thank you for making this a Kat Kwiz Question!!

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh yeah nice one!!
What a great answer!

mom_2_3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If you see a potential problem with a posting in the IMO forum, who should you alert and exactly what information should you provide?

Mods for IMO Forum is who you contact.....
1. Jcat
2. Rapuzel47

Info you should provide is......
State as clearly as you can the reason the post should be removed or edited and allow the moderator to work from there

Here is how I found it!

Click 1: Search.....Forum Rules
Click 2: Forum Rules Thread
read #6 paragraph where it states "6. If you see a potential problem with a posting, please alert a moderator. Each forum has a moderator; some forums have more than one. State as clearly as you can the reason the post should be removed or edited and allow the moderator to work from there. At times some posts will vanish from the board, as they will need to be cleaned up and put back. Sometimes they just don’t return."

NOW to find the Moderator for IMO Forum....
Clicl 1: Forum Jump to IMO Forum
Scroll all the way to the bottom to see the Forum Moderators
1. Jcat
2. Rapuzel47

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That sounds right to me

mom_2_3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
~The other answer sounds very good 2 me too...and is the QUICKEST...but I just used the question and directions...sounded like the question really wanted the LONG answer instead of the short...because it asked for if there is more than one person name them all....so I went with my LONG answer instead of the short one because it sounded more correct for the Question...but mine is definatly not the quickest...haha~

~My question for the short answer though is if you do that...does it go to ANY/ALL Mods...or the mod for that forum?? Never used that feature so I havent a clue who gets it~

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Excellent!
Since you cannot be beat, this contest is over.
Persi & Alley declare you to be the KatKwiz Whiz of the day.

Your 1000+ points will be deposited into your account tomorrow morning after interest is paid.

And then, I am off on vacation. Meanwhile, the KatKwiz bank will continue to draw interest and even more points can be paid starting May 29.

See you then and thanks for playing!