What an ugly cat!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dashed down the hall to look in the full lenght mirror to check my outfit and Dr Claw got out and wondered the hallway. My neighbor spotted him and yelled, "Oh GOD, what an UGLY cat!"

I tried to explain that we were working on his fur issues but as I opened my mouth Dr Claw did something rather unexpected. He yelled back!

My neighbor looked at me and said, "Well, I guess he told me off."

What can I say, he's really come around!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I dashed down the hall to look in the full lenght mirror to check my outfit and Dr Claw got out and wondered the hallway. My neighbor spotted him and yelled, "Oh GOD, what an UGLY cat!"

I tried to explain that we were working on his fur issues but as I opened my mouth Dr Claw did something rather unexpected. He yelled back!

My neighbor looked at me and said, "Well, I guess he told me off."

What can I say, he's really come around!
What a smart kitty - he isn't afraid to give someone a piece of his mind! Anyway - ugly is in the eye of the beholder.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmmm, I wonder what he said??
maybe "you're not so great yourself!!!"
go Dr Claw!! We all think you're gorgeous

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You have to love Dr Claw's response! What a smart boy
to respond to your neighbors comments. Obviously your neighbor doesn't realize that there are NO ugly cats, just ugly (in terms of personality) people!

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sadie's Mom

You have to love Dr Claw's response! What a smart boy
to respond to your neighbors comments. Obviously your neighbor doesn't realize that there are NO ugly cats, just ugly (in terms of personality) people!
Well said!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dr. Claw ROCKS.

I love that he stood up for himself like that. You GO, young man!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My jaw just sort of dropped when he started meowing, and all I could do was laugh. He's a funny little guy.

alice_curiouser

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I had to look up a picture of Dr Claw (still getting to know everyone and their kitties), and he's a pretty boy with his big blue eyes! Does your neighbour drink a lot?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by alice_curiouser

I had to look up a picture of Dr Claw (still getting to know everyone and their kitties), and he's a pretty boy with his big blue eyes! Does your neighbour drink a lot?
Dr Claw has some fur issues he's bald all around his belly and from the neck back. He may not be the most beautiful boy in the world, but I just love him.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, I think Dr Claw is absolutely gorgeous! His eyes and his colouring are soooo handsome!

I can't believe your neighbour would be so rude! Good on Dr Claw

Edit: Maybe Dr Claw was saying to your neighbour "hey, don't talk to my meowmy like that, she can't help having NO fur, and I think she's gorgeous!!!".