Im Gonna Be A Nanny

debbie05

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
wow it has been a busy time in my house hold over the past couple of weeks and yesterday i had some more exciting news my eldest daughter sophie and her husband are expecting their first child so yayyyyyyyyy im gonna be a nana im so pleased for them both and wanted to share my very exciting news with you all the dr has given them a date of jan 11th or their abouts x

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Debbie05

wow it has been a busy time in my house hold over the past couple of weeks and yesterday i had some more exciting news my eldest daughter sophie and her husband are expecting their first child so yayyyyyyyyy im gonna be a nana im so pleased for them both and wanted to share my very exciting news with you all the dr has given them a date of jan 11th or their abouts x
Congratulations, I know how excited you must be.

Is this your first grandbaby?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

debbie05

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
yes my first my daughter is 21 next month and i will be 41 in november

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww congratulations

I'm going to be a great auntie in august myself
I was only 12 years old when my niece and nephew were born so i didn't let them call me auntie at so young an age, but this one can

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOO HOO!!! Congrats on the new one on the way.I bet you are as excited as can be to hold your Grandbaby.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

debbie05

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
congratulations to all the nannys to be on this site and all the great aunts etc i look forward to hearing all your news as and when the babies all arrive x
thanx for the kind words im over the moon x