Tomorrow.....

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Is my pinning!!!! I am finishing nursing school finally after 2 years of hell! One thing about nursing school, you discover who's really there for you! Thank god for the kitties or I probably would have went mad over the last 2 years. They are such wonderful stress relievers and they give unconditional love....they are wonderful!

I decided to post this about finishing school and all I did was talk about my kitties! Geuss that goes to show ya, I'm gonna be the crazy cat lady before too much longer!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yay! Congrats! I know nursing school is no joke! But then I wouldn't want someone who doesn't know something from nothing taking care of me if I were sick or anything!

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
From one nurse to another....Congratulations!! You will love it..I still do after 25yrs. of doing bedside nursing..Again Congrats..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone! I am just so happy to be done with this part of school, I had to tell you guys about it! I am going for my BSN this fall and will graduate again next spring, but it will be a lot different than this first 2 years. Hopefully, I won't feel as though my life was taken away from me again this fall-- I am carrying 19 hrs plus working full time.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pipersjo

Is my pinning!!!! I am finishing nursing school finally after 2 years of hell! One thing about nursing school, you discover who's really there for you! Thank god for the kitties or I probably would have went mad over the last 2 years. They are such wonderful stress relievers and they give unconditional love....they are wonderful!

I decided to post this about finishing school and all I did was talk about my kitties! Geuss that goes to show ya, I'm gonna be the crazy cat lady before too much longer!
Don't feel bad...when I was in the med tech program...my mom's cat was having kidney problems, so I was constantly taking care of her inbetween studying, yet, she still found time to lay on my books to tell me to stop studying.
I always made sure she was taken care of first. Congrats! I know how much work it must of been and you will feel good tomorrow!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations! What a fantastic accomplishment to be proud of!

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone! I have had a beer or two (or four) and my typing may not be tat great at the moment, but I just want to thank you all for listening (reading) when I whined or complained over the last year!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, so the big celebration is today I guess!!!!

Congratulations, and all the best for your future!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!!!

Nursing school is tough! I went through it while working full time as a surgical tech. Have you decided what type of nursing you want to do? I highly recommend the operating room! I've worked in the OR for nearly 25 years, and I can honestly say that I still love what I'm doing.

What ever type of nursing you choose to do, you will have the power to profoundly touch people's lives.

Hugs to you on this special day!

Pookie & the girls

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone! I accepted a job in cardiac but I really loved ob! Its hard to get a job in ob though. Pinning was awesome! I loved it, but am glad its the only time i will do it!