Well apparently Jasmine likes Sun Chips lol....

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sitting here eating a few sun chips while the meat is defrosting in the microwave (about to start cooking but i needed a snack now!) well Jasmine just hopped onto the couch and didn't even say "hi" to me
she went straight for the Sun Chips and stuck her whole head in the bag
Guess she was hungry
lol

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like Bayley- my favorites are plain, original Ruffles type chips, and he'll stick his whole head in the bag and try to get them! One time I caught him sneaking off with a piece of one, he loved it
I know he was ment for me, because we're BOTH chip addicts! I could eat chips all day everyday, and so could Bayley!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LilleKat

You wouldn't believe the things that my Bootie will eat - she LOVES honey melon! But Sun chips!? That's just crazy!!
your kitty eats melon?????
That is hilarious!!!

Originally Posted by babyharley

Sounds like Bayley- my favorites are plain, original Ruffles type chips, and he'll stick his whole head in the bag and try to get them! One time I caught him sneaking off with a piece of one, he loved it
I know he was ment for me, because we're BOTH chip addicts! I could eat chips all day everyday, and so could Bayley!
oh i'm a total chip addict too!!!
so are my kitties

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

your kitty eats melon?????
That is hilarious!!!

oh i'm a total chip addict too!!!
so are my kitties
I need to go to meetings for my addiction
I can seriously eat a whole bag in one sitting!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Go Jasmine!!!
Buuut meowmy she was hungry!!
lol apparently so!!
she's ALWAYS hungry though- she even tries to eat non-food items

Originally Posted by babyharley

I need to go to meetings for my addiction
I can seriously eat a whole bag in one sitting!
oh i'm soooo bad about that too!!! Doritos (especially if they're nacho cheese and there is french onion dip near by) get me EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

oh i'm soooo bad about that too!!! Doritos (especially if they're nacho cheese and there is french onion dip near by) get me EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!
I looooovee Doritios!

Now I'm hungry for chips!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes my kitty eats melon. DH and I sliced a whole honey melon and took it to bed with us one evening, just so we could laze about while still eating something sweet (we're on a health food streak atm). Well, Bootie got up onto the bed and stole a whole slice!! She dragged it away to the end of the bed and slurped away on it until the juice was running down her whiskers! I do have a picture of it somewhere........

She will eat anything. Seriously.... ANYTHING!! She loves apple yoghurt too. Yoghurt is apparently something you can give to your cats in small doses from time to time without feeling guilty about it. It's good for their tummies. natural yoghurt is best.... but mine.... we eat yoghurt for breakfast with musli. Bootie has learned that the faster the clinks of spoon on bowl, the closer we are to finishing the yoghurt. Then she gets to lick what's left out of the bowl.