4 Little Itty Bitty Kitties **cuteness warning!!!**

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are some cute pictures of my latest little foster kittens!!!
They're just adorable!!! I already love them to pieces
Please feel free to make some name suggestions!!! There are two males and two females
ENJOY!
I will take more pictures later!

pretty girl!!!

No more kisses meowmy!!! You're gonna kiss me to death!! (hehe he got mad when i was kissing his tummy lol..

mmmmmmm......lunch!

this little doll has a "freckle" on it's nose!!!! sooo cute!!

look how fluffy their fur is!!!!!!!

little pink nose

sweet little kitty cat!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
pretty eyes!

how cute is this!

i'm having a bad fur day

hahaha i'm running away and you can't catch me!

Fosters just adores the little kittens!!! AWWWW! He was giving kisses!

Release me from my carrier at once and feed me woman!

sweet little face!

pretty pretty girlie!

this little baby has the cutest facial expressions!!!

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, what beautiful babies! I am so glad to see these photos! They are so tiny and sweet! Lalisha had fostered 3 litters of kittens and one batch was the flower kids. One of her boys was Cosmo (which I just love and will name my baby ragdoll Cosmo) How about Daisy, Lily, Rose, Pansy for girls, for little boys Basil (I know, an herb) Cosmo, Thistle, Foxglove, Dandilion (I know, a weed)Johnny Jump Up....you get the idea!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

Oh, what beautiful babies! I am so glad to see these photos! They are so tiny and sweet! Lalisha had fostered 3 litters of kittens and one batch was the flower kids. One of her boys was Cosmo (which I just love and will name my baby ragdoll Cosmo) How about Daisy, Lily, Rose, Pansy for girls, for little boys Basil (I know, an herb) Cosmo, Thistle, Foxglove, Dandilion (I know, a weed)Johnny Jump Up....you get the idea!
funny you should mention, daisy- i was actually thinking about that!
i want all of their names to start with the same letter because it makes it easier when doing medical/paperwork
(one of my last little foster kittens was named lily so i will have to wait a while before using that name again and we currently have a little black/white kitten at the shelter named cosmo - hehe i named him and all of his litter mates )

Maybe.... Daisy,Daphne, Dolly, Delilah could be potential names for the two girls - and maybe Daniel, and Dillion for the boys
I'm all out of name ideas

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW how precious!!!! and look at sweet Fosters boy awwwwwwww. They are really really furry. Ducky is a really furry fluff butt and he was nowhere near that furry as a baby.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW how precious!!!! and look at sweet Fosters boy awwwwwwww. They are really really furry. Ducky is a really furry fluff butt and he was nowhere near that furry as a baby.
ducky is too cute!
i'm wondering if these babies are going to be dmh or dlh when they get bigger. sometimes i have a hard time telling
i'm almost definite at least two of them will be....the other two might not though

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww Thank You!
Im not an expert but this one looks like hes going to be dlllllh

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Awww Thank You!
Im not an expert but this one looks like hes going to be dlllllh
that's what i was thinking too! thankyou pam!
i'm AWEFUL about figuring out fur length when i have tiny kittens because most kittens are a bit fluffy! (the older they get the easier it is for me to tell).

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The second picture rocks... where he is angered by your belly kisses! That picture made me smile ear to ear! Nose freckles are cute... My poly has three on his nose... Ill post a pic for fun!!!! Those little buggers are too cute for words! Awwwwww

Some freckles for ya!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

The second picture rocks... where he is angered by your belly kisses! That picture made me smile ear to ear! Nose freckles are cute... My poly has three on his nose... Ill post a pic for fun!!!! Those little buggers are too cute for words! Awwwwww

Some freckles for ya!
AWWWW!!! That is too adorable!!!!!!!
I'll try to snap a better picture of the kitty with the freckle on its nose later!!!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do take a picture! Tiger has alot of freckles... Especially around his anus not to be gross! He has a field of freckles on his bum! Anyways back to your beauties... You must be having a blast! I still can't get over that second picture... I love it!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

Do take a picture! Tiger has alot of freckles... Especially around his anus not to be gross! He has a field of freckles on his bum! Anyways back to your beauties... You must be having a blast! I still can't get over that second picture... I love it!
i will take some more itty bitty kitty pictures later and try to get little freckle nose
i've nick named that kitten freckle

Originally Posted by Bella713

Awww Nikki, how do u stand all the cuteness...the little doll babies
i give them lots of kisses!

Originally Posted by CatsAreBetter

All D names, huh? Daz, Doc, Dot... erm...
hehe it doesn't have to start with a D- i'm open to suggestions!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, Fosters has such a beautiful, intelligent face... you can just see what a good dog he is.

And oh, your babies... we haven't fostered since St. John came in as a foster and decided to stay. We just don't know how we could handle any more, y'know? But oh... oh, how I love the babies...especially feeding them.

How'bout F names? Freckles for the freckled one... Funnyface for the one with the great expressions... Fancy for the pretty girl... and Flash for the would-be runaway?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like Dory for one of them! It can be either boy or girl. Drew, Darwin, Diego, Domino...

Silly question, Nikki, but do the shelter staff/volunteers avoid certain names? We no longer use Daphne as we had 3 kittens named Daphne last summer & all of them died.