TCS Vibes Needed!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My friend/old co-worker is going for back surgery either this tuesday or the 22nd. He fell at work on Valentine's Day while shoveling the snow and has been out of work since. He has 4 messed up discs in his lower back. He also has a cancer tumor in the middle of his back, growing around the spine. Right now the surgery is for his lower back. Can I have some vibes that everything goes well? We are scared because of the cancer tumor and what they may find when they open him.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ouch! I will definately send vibes for him. Hopefully they will be able to get rid of the tumor while they are in there!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

Ouch! I will definately send vibes for him. Hopefully they will be able to get rid of the tumor while they are in there!
Unfortunately they can't. He has had chemo/radiation 4 times already. They have shrunk the tumor and it hasn't been growing. Just when he is done with the chemo and he is gaining his strength back this happens. Every year something else has happened to him. I have known him for 5 years now and it's never ending. I can't even remember all the things that has happened to him. I remember the blot clot in his neck, blood disease where he almost lost his spleen, men problems (twice), black-outs, falls, deaths...the list just goes on. He is only in his early 40's.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

Unfortunately they can't. He has had chemo/radiation 4 times already. They have shrunk the tumor and it hasn't been growing. Just when he is done with the chemo and he is gaining his strength back this happens. Every year something else has happened to him. I have known him for 5 years now and it's never ending. I can't even remember all the things that has happened to him. I remember the blot clot in his neck, blood disease where he almost lost his spleen, men problems (twice), black-outs, falls, deaths...the list just goes on. He is only in his early 40's.
That poor man - what internal strength he must have to have dealt with all of this!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow.. that's scary! Vibes and prayers for your friend/coworker.

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh dear, what a sad story. I do believe that we here, at TCS send out Magical TCS Vibes...and so that is what I am sending out, as well as prayers as well!