catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some more funny things for you!!

It is impossible to lick your elbow.

A crocodile can't stick its tongue out.

A shrimp's heart is in their head.

People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze, your heart stops for a mili-second.

In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 years, no one reported a single case where an ostrich buried it's head in the sand (or attempted to do so - apart from bones).

It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.

A pregnant gold fish is called a twit.

More that 50% of people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.

Rats and horses can't vomit.

The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language

If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib.

If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in you head or neck and die.

If you keep your eyes open by force when you sneeze, they can pop out.

Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over a million descendants.

Wearing headphone's for just an hour will increase the bacteria in you ear 700 times.

If the U.S. government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulation, implemented on July 16, 1969, make it illegal for U.S, citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles?

The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.

A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.

Cat's urine glows under a black light.

Over 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I knew a few of those.. like the one about sneezing and your elbow.. but the one's I didn't are interesting.

And the first time I heard the elbow one, I tried!

whosamyhercules

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Next time I have to sneeze Im gonna try and keep my eyes open...LOL..I wanna see how hard it really is...without losing an eye.

Did you know sneezing is one of the most dangerous things to do while driving because most people dont sneeze once its many times in a row and you have your eyes closed...

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WhosaMyHercules

Next time I have to sneeze Im gonna try and keep my eyes open...LOL..I wanna see how hard it really is...without losing an eye.

Did you know sneezing is one of the most dangerous things to do while driving because most people dont sneeze once its many times in a row and you have your eyes closed...
Um, I suggest you not try to pop your eyes out

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My elbows don't bend that way - so no attempt here! Some of the other stuff - yikes!