Uh-oh I just ate cream...

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ngh!!

I got a strawberry cakey thing for dessert, and am just finishing it and thinking, wow there was more cream than I realised. Then it hit me - CREAM!!!! I'm lactose intolerant.... I didn't realise it had cream when I chose it, and I was distracted while eating it, and it wasn't until the end that I noticed.

What an idiot...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It wil be more likely to hurt those around me than it will me if you get my drift...

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

It wil be more likely to hurt those around me than it will me if you get my drift...
Really glad I know you through the internet now!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I forgot and am currently eating pasta that was made with milk.
oops

It's hard to remember sometimes and by the time you do it's too late to do much about it.

Was your dessert yummy?

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

I forgot and am currently eating pasta that was made with milk.
oops

It's hard to remember sometimes and by the time you do it's too late to do much about it.

Was your dessert yummy?
It was fantastic!!!!! I don't even know how much cream was even in it - I so wasn't paying attention...

whosamyhercules

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Peeeeeeeuuuuuuuwwwww...Or as Katy would say...Stinky heiney....Bubba has the same problem I was nice enough to give the boys some watered down milk for a treat and boy was that a mistake...poor Bubba hasnt stopped passing gas for 3 days...hes such a stinky butt

karicassie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I know how you feel, dairy has the same effect on me, but sometimes it just tastes so good I can't help but have some, and hang the consequences.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KariCassie

I know how you feel, dairy has the same effect on me, but sometimes it just tastes so good I can't help but have some, and hang the consequences.
Oh i'm the same way!!!! I just forget sometimes and realize it later when my stomach is bloated & i'm sick
Sometimes though i will knowingly eat it on purpose because it's just that good and suffer the consequences
(ie..Baskin Robbins Pink Bubblegum ice cream- i will eat it no matter what!!!!)

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am lactose intollerant too but I can have cream. Milk, ice cream, etc make me really sick but cream (as long as its not too much) is fine.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yup, it was fine!!!! WOOHOO!!!! I didn't know cream was generally fine - it was probably better that I didn't know

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Yup, it was fine!!!! WOOHOO!!!! I didn't know cream was generally fine - it was probably better that I didn't know
But now that you do know....what'll ya eat next?