But Meowmy.... it was a monster!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The printer is 8-Bit's nemesis. He feels that anything that comes out of it should be shredded and then presented to me as a trophy. For some reason these small facts haven't made it into my brain this morning, so I've had to print out directions to a restaurant three times.

It's nice to know my gray man is out to protect me.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Way to go 8-bit!!! Sorry, that just came across as very funny....

I look forward to hearing your stories every day!! They always make me laugh!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

The printer is 8-Bit's nemesis. He feels that anything that comes out of it should be shredded and then presented to me as a trophy. For some reason these small facts haven't made it into my brain this morning, so I've had to print out directions to a restaurant three times.

It's nice to know my gray man is out to protect me.
What a good boy...he is just practicing for the day when a real emergancy strikes and you are attacked by an alien race shooting reams of paper out of their guns! Just getting up to combat readiness!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

What a good boy...he is just practicing for the day when a real emergancy strikes and you are attacked by an alien race shooting reams of paper out of their guns! Just getting up to combat readiness!
You know... that's what DH said about it. He's just protecting us from someone who would break in the house and use our printer.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

You know... that's what DH said about it. He's just protecting us from someone who would break in the house and use our printer.
8-Bit is just his secret identity - he is really "Ninja Cat", savior of the houshold. Albe to leap small things with a single bound, ready to destroy all alien intruders. When you aren't home - he is out saving the world!