the Daily Thread Tuesday May 8

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Howdy, cat peeps!

Another cool start today in the upper 40's, but warming up nicely they say. Bit windy, but warm.

Not much here as usual but WORK, WORK, and more WORK. No rest for the wicked
I must be as wicked as some people think!

Today's holiday is for the US folks, National Military Appreciation Day.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!
It's windy here as well.

I could have easily stayed with the girls again today, and the more i think about it i'm seriously thinking of doing early retirement. I would still have to work another 7 years though to do that, but i'm making sure i won't be working when my true retirement age is that's for sure

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning Nita and all.It's a chilly day here again.But, the weatherman promises for it to be in the upper 80's.
Not much going on today.Have a great day all.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotta go and get ready to greet the little rug rats, I hope everyone here has a great day, C U when I get home this evening.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning! Found out Lee was trying to kill us yesterday!
Well really its not funny. He took the big wheels off the truck and put the factory ones on. I kept hearing a funny thunk when I stopped. Well Lee checked it out and there was only one lug nut that was snug!
The others were just hand tightened! Good thing I noticed or the wheel could have fallen off going down the road!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning everyone!!

Well its going to be another lovely day today!! I am going to wear my new capris

Erm, I can't think of anything else..I'm too excited about the weather

ETA: Neet, watch out for the glare from my legs again today..you may need your sunglasses

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

ETA: Neet, watch out for the glare from my legs again today..you may need your sunglasses
MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

It is supposed to be awesome today. It looks awesome anyway.

I am going to the rescue as usual this morning, then coming home to tidy up the house.

Thats all I've planned for, anywhoo.

Have a great day everyone.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Good morning! Found out Lee was trying to kill us yesterday!
Well really its not funny. He took the big wheels off the truck and put the factory ones on. I kept hearing a funny thunk when I stopped. Well Lee checked it out and there was only one lug nut that was snug!
The others were just hand tightened! Good thing I noticed or the wheel could have fallen off going down the road!
Good thing you found it before you drove off! Yikes!

hello, hello! Finally I had more then 4 hours of sleep last night. the kids did well in daycare (although Kev didn't want to go this morning) It is a gorgeous day and the bosses are out of the office today. Goof off time!

xulili

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Morning! off to go get more collage app stuff in today, nice out so i don't mind the errands. Got done making the next batch of cat gravy lol, and still have a apt to pick up and dishes to do sigh never enough time...

Have a nice day all.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone! Just popping in to get a quick cat fix before I'm off to the new house to work on painting the remainder of the rooms we want done before we bring up the cats and the rest of the stuff. Looks like we aren't going to work on selling our old houses until at the very least next week sometime.
DH is killing himself everyday after work either painting, mowing two houses, taping off the next room, working in the bedroom to get the floor ready for the new hardwoods(pergo not the real thing mind you, we are very poor now!!) That's going down tonight, so I better go and get everything ready. I can't wait until all of this is done. I'm exhausted.(And I'm not doing half the work Dh is so I can imagine how tired he is.) I can't wait until all this is over, the old houses are on the market, (or sold would be even better) and we are relaxing on the deck with a nice glass of wine. Gotta go, reality is calling!

Have a great day everyone!