Peanut Aka Princess

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's my mother's cat Princess. She was posing for me the other night. I didn't see her at first since she blends so well with the lamp. She just sat there like a statue until I got the camera.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
how cute is she!!! she needs a little mini lampshade for her head and she could pass or a real kitty lamp

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She's a doll!
I absolutely love the name Princess!!!!!!

I had a kitty named Princess; she was a beautiful long-hair calico.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone! It's rare to snap a picture of her since she usually hids from me. Since I moved out she shows up more often. I guess she misses me. I haven't petted her in YEARS. Her and her brother were very upset when I moved to college and will not let me near them. Connor is worst now that I moved out. I hope I get to see him again. They were born on St Patty's Day but we couldn't agree on an Irish girl's name. Her personality told us what to name her. She can be a real B* at times. LoL

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

Thanks everyone! It's rare to snap a picture of her since she usually hids from me. Since I moved out she shows up more often. I guess she misses me. I haven't petted her in YEARS. Her and her brother were very upset when I moved to college and will not let me near them. Connor is worst now that I moved out. I hope I get to see him again. They were born on St Patty's Day but we couldn't agree on an Irish girl's name. Her personality told us what to name her. She can be a real B* at times. LoL
Will they ever forgive you!?! Maybe next time you visit them bring them a toy! You might want to leave a shirt or something behing for them so they won't miss you so much.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wait until Connor figures this out. He is hiding in what will be my closet!