1 week old today!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have I posted too many pictures yet?
Sasha's babies are 1 week old today, and her "adopted children" are 9 days old now. The adopted babies have their eyes open almost completely now, and are HUGE and fluffy! "Red baby" & "Tabby baby" are thinking about opening their eyes as well. All of the "white" kittens are developing the darker coloring on their ears... I can't tell yet if they'll look like mom or not. We're working on names for them all, one of the new adopters thinks she wants to name her baby "Jade" (one of the white ones), but she hasn't picked hers out yet. Anyway, here are the pictures!

Red:

Blue:

Green:

Calico:

Tabby:

Romeo:

Hamlet... he's got quite a set of lungs on him, lol.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww how beautiful are those babys? thank you for sharing , im so happy there doing so well.

lil'misskisses

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We can never have too many pics....LOL

They sure are little cuties

Emma x x

mygirl919

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I still have not heard back from you...thought that maybe this would be a better way of getting ahold of you. Hope to hear back from you today.
Thanks!
Paula

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww, what precious little ones, they are looking really well, looks like moma is doing her thing
:

I love Romero - what a smudged up face he has

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
they are just too cute! i'm so glad that momma is taking care of them all, and that they are doing just great. now your're just waiting for missy right?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Keisha

they are just too cute! i'm so glad that momma is taking care of them all, and that they are doing just great. now your're just waiting for missy right?
Yep, just waiting on Missy. She's been acting like she'll go at any time for about 3 days now. She's HUGE now and looks like she'll explode at any moment!