Aristotle is missing... HE IS HOME!! HE IS HOME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night I heard a ruckus - like a catfight - from the kitchen. I didn't see anyone, but noticed the back window, which had been open about an inch, was pushed out further.

I could only find Topaz, not Aristotle. I checked all over the house - closets and cabinets open. I went out and started calling. Thought I heard a meow, but it turned out to be Topaz answering me. Stayed out almost to midnight, but no answer.

This morning I started before 6AM. Called and looked more. We talked to our neighbor to the south and he said he would let us know if he saw him.

He has never been outside and is shy around other people. I am so scared that he will never return.

Today is the second anniversary of when we brought him home.

Mods, you may move. I wasn't sure where to post.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh gosh, Jan, how awful! many many many vibes that Ari comes home ASAP!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH NO Jan.... come home Ari.....

There's all kinds of tricks, like the ones Dan used.....

for you, Queen....

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I will send him find home vibes. Start posting pics in the hood now hon.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh No Jan, I hope he's close and just afraid and won't come out.. I wish I were closer I would help you look for him, You will be in my thoughts and prayers in hopes that you find him.. Please come home Buddy

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh No! I hope you find Ari! You must be a mess!

Sending many vibes for Ari to come home safely!!!!

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending lots of come home safe vibes to Aristotle and some
for you.

whosamyhercules

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Come home Ari...Your mommy misses you!! I hope he comes home and everything is ok...

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am POSITIVE that he is VERY close to home, hiding and frightened.

This happened to me - Ginger fell out the screen window by accident one early morning!

She finally came home after I opened the windows, put her favorite toys in each window and sat by the window near my yard talking on the phone - she came home to the sound of my voice, and came right in the window. From the looks of her, she'd been hiding in the thorn bushes right in my back yard, but didn't come when I called for her!

I went to: http://www.lost-pets.org/ and they gave WONDERFUL info on how to find her!

Many vibes that she is just out of site but within 20 feet of your home, and will come home SOON!!!!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Jan! I am so sorry! You and Topaz must be so lost! Ari please come home! Icey and the kittens wanted to come see you at the cafe, so get home and stop making us worry, please!

Since he has never been out, and it hasn't been long since he has, I would get a live trap and set it hopefully he hasn't gotten too far and he might be tempted to go to a trap for food. Some of the people here who work with ferals say that shy cats are like ferals and thats how they treat them and catch them, I hope you find him soon!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aristotle - go home - you are scaring meowmy!

Sending all the "go home" vibes his way. I hope he comes home soon.

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know you must be sick with worry.
Like the others have said, since he's never been out before he probably is hiding in plain sight and just to scared to come out.

Come home soon little man, your Mommy is very worried about you.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Graciecat

I know you must be sick with worry.
Like the others have said, since he's never been out before he probably is hiding in plain sight and just to scared to come out.

Come home soon little man, your Mommy is very worried about you.
I was just thinking that. When Excalibur "escaped" we couldn't find him, but he was right in the bushes in front of our house!

Status
Not open for further replies.