I was dive bombed...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I have this tall dresser that sits right next to my bed. The boys have discovered that if they perch on top of it they can keep tabs on the whole room.

Well, this morning I was sleeping in, and I heard a soft trill. It was 8-Bit. As I opened my eyes a few things went through my head. 1. Why is 8-Bit moving so fast? 2. OMG he is going to land on my chest. 3.

I've discovered the worst way to wake up ever.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahhh...8-Bit...always finding new and inventive ways to keep us TCS members entertained.

(Sorry about the rude awakening...)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Ahhh...8-Bit...always finding new and inventive ways to keep us TCS members entertained.

(Sorry about the rude awakening...)

I think he pops on line and asks you guys what he should do to me next!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor you, i know how it is, i have a cat tree right behind the bed so i always get those frighning awakenings of them flying from the waldrobe down to the cat tree and they usually just miss my face then they run to the other room and back and do the whole thing again.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sure it wasn't pleasant for you but we're never left unentertained by your boys and their antics!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
look on the good side, it was not all three, and they were not armed with freash eggs or litter bombs

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I don't even think that we could be as creative as 8-bit!

whosamyhercules

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

LOL...Umm I think Herc and Bubba are in on it with 8-bit...I woke up this morning with the worst pain in my neck..Only to find out that I didnt have a pillow and only half my side of the bed. Herc and Bubba stole it all in the middle of the night!!!! Im still amazed at how big Bubba can make himself...

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So did he land right on your chest?!?!! Ow!!!!!!!

Naughty 8-Bit!!!! Not a nice way to wake up!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

So I have this tall dresser that sits right next to my bed. The boys have discovered that if they perch on top of it they can keep tabs on the whole room.

Well, this morning I was sleeping in, and I heard a soft trill. It was 8-Bit. As I opened my eyes a few things went through my head. 1. Why is 8-Bit moving so fast? 2. OMG he is going to land on my chest. 3.

I've discovered the worst way to wake up ever.

Trust me there are worse ways - try kid bazooka barf with hotdog in it - all over you!

Poor 8-Bit is just trying to tell you how much he loves you! You can't be angry, he just needs to learn how to re-direct that love in a better way!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

Trust me there are worse ways - try kid bazooka barf with hotdog in it - all over you!

Poor 8-Bit is just trying to tell you how much he loves you! You can't be angry, he just needs to learn how to re-direct that love in a better way!
Ew... you are right. That is a terrible way to wake up!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A mysterious cat did something like that to me. I had this plastic corner self and the cat found a plastic bag to play in. I woke up from the noise to see a white blob flying at me. I grabbed Lucky who was sleeping with me and pulled the covers over us. It was the scariest thing in the world. At least you knew what cat it was. We still to do this day have no idea which of the 7 cats (other than Lucky) jumped me. A mirror feel over and broke that woke Mom up. All I could say was "cat in the bag, cat in the bag....throat...around throat". We found the bag shreaded in the living room.