TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I was dive bombed...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I was dive bombed...

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
So I have this tall dresser that sits right next to my bed. The boys have discovered that if they perch on top of it they can keep tabs on the whole room.

Well, this morning I was sleeping in, and I heard a soft trill. It was 8-Bit. As I opened my eyes a few things went through my head. 1. Why is 8-Bit moving so fast? 2. OMG he is going to land on my chest. 3.


I've discovered the worst way to wake up ever.

post #2 of 18
Ahhh...8-Bit...always finding new and inventive ways to keep us TCS members entertained.

(Sorry about the rude awakening...)

post #3 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingersMom View Post
Ahhh...8-Bit...always finding new and inventive ways to keep us TCS members entertained.

(Sorry about the rude awakening...)

I think he pops on line and asks you guys what he should do to me next!
post #4 of 18
Poor you, i know how it is, i have a cat tree right behind the bed so i always get those frighning awakenings of them flying from the waldrobe down to the cat tree and they usually just miss my face then they run to the other room and back and do the whole thing again.
post #5 of 18
I'm sure it wasn't pleasant for you but we're never left unentertained by your boys and their antics!
post #6 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by twstychik View Post
I'm sure it wasn't pleasant for you but we're never left unentertained by your boys and their antics!
My thoughts exactly!!
post #7 of 18
look on the good side, it was not all three, and they were not armed with freash eggs or litter bombs
post #8 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
look on the good side, it was not all three, and they were not armed with freash eggs or litter bombs
There is always a silver lining!
post #9 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
I think he pops on line and asks you guys what he should do to me next!
I don't even think that we could be as creative as 8-bit!
post #10 of 18
Ha ha, that's funny!

My Lily always makes a little muttering noise first, so I know she's coming!
post #11 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
I think he pops on line and asks you guys what he should do to me next!
LOL...Umm I think Herc and Bubba are in on it with 8-bit...I woke up this morning with the worst pain in my neck..Only to find out that I didnt have a pillow and only half my side of the bed. Herc and Bubba stole it all in the middle of the night!!!! Im still amazed at how big Bubba can make himself...
post #12 of 18
So did he land right on your chest?!?!! Ow!!!!!!!

Naughty 8-Bit!!!! Not a nice way to wake up!
post #13 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
So I have this tall dresser that sits right next to my bed. The boys have discovered that if they perch on top of it they can keep tabs on the whole room.

Well, this morning I was sleeping in, and I heard a soft trill. It was 8-Bit. As I opened my eyes a few things went through my head. 1. Why is 8-Bit moving so fast? 2. OMG he is going to land on my chest. 3.


I've discovered the worst way to wake up ever.

Trust me there are worse ways - try kid bazooka barf with hotdog in it - all over you!

Poor 8-Bit is just trying to tell you how much he loves you! You can't be angry, he just needs to learn how to re-direct that love in a better way!
post #14 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by adymarie View Post
Trust me there are worse ways - try kid bazooka barf with hotdog in it - all over you!

Poor 8-Bit is just trying to tell you how much he loves you! You can't be angry, he just needs to learn how to re-direct that love in a better way!
Ew... you are right. That is a terrible way to wake up!
post #15 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
Ew... you are right. That is a terrible way to wake up!
See, now don't you feel better!
post #16 of 18
A mysterious cat did something like that to me. I had this plastic corner self and the cat found a plastic bag to play in. I woke up from the noise to see a white blob flying at me. I grabbed Lucky who was sleeping with me and pulled the covers over us. It was the scariest thing in the world. At least you knew what cat it was. We still to do this day have no idea which of the 7 cats (other than Lucky) jumped me. A mirror feel over and broke that woke Mom up. All I could say was "cat in the bag, cat in the bag....throat...around throat". We found the bag shreaded in the living room.
post #17 of 18
Hehehehe welcome to the reality of world domination. 8-bit has you well and truly beaten into submission!!
post #18 of 18
At least he made a noise before he leaped! You were warned!

8-Bit is just too funny
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I was dive bombed...