The Other Seven Kittens Kandy(5) Lulu(2) Pictures!

kcm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Teeny - Lulu's Daughter

Tiny - Lulu's Son

May - Kandy's Daughter

Fox - Kandy's Son

Empress - Kandy's Daughter

Rocky - Kandy's Son

Benji - Kandy's Son

and here's an extra Photo of Lucky (Kandy's Older son) being a bum, well trying to be a Mama too...

-Steph

spirita2010

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
lol, That last one of Lucky, oh my goodness! That is just adorable! My girl Lucky, and him would get a long just fine.. I think.. lol But other than that! They are all adorable!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kcm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Spirita2010

lol, That last one of Lucky, oh my goodness! That is just adorable! My girl Lucky, and him would get a long just fine.. I think.. lol But other than that! They are all adorable!!
Lol.. Lucky is a cutie.. Center of the attention.. and he's very sweet towards the kittens treats them like his own.. He actually... put himself on his back and pushed a kitten on his belly as if it were going to suck milk... at times i think he's sexually confused.. It's too cute.

lil'misskisses

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Arrrr bless them all. They are so sweet.

My boy cat Gizzy is a little scared of the kittens. He has only seen them a few times as I dont allow him access to mum unless I am there to watch how it goes. But if one of them squeeks or tries to crawl over to him he starts to back off looking rather nervous.....LOL

Emma x x

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
they are very adorable!! how far apart are all of the kittens?

kcm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Keisha

they are very adorable!! how far apart are all of the kittens?
Well.. Kandy's Babies are about a week younger than Middies.. and Lulu's is about a week and a half from Kandy's Babies...

Other than that.. The babies are about 1-2 hours apart...

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow so they are definitly not too far apart! Do you let the separate litters be with the other litters?

kcm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Keisha

Wow so they are definitly not too far apart! Do you let the separate litters be with the other litters?
Actually... Sometimes If i feel like telling them apart.. I let them spend time together.. beleiev it or not they play together.. Lulu doesn't take care of her babies.. so they stay with middie all the time since the last death of Tiger.. Midnight and Kandy alternate babies through the night.. or they switch for one litter to the other.. like for example Middie will feed Kandy's babies and Kandy will feed Midnights(middie) babies.. Oh so Confusing but thats what they do..

kcm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by <3CallieKitty

they are sooooo cute!
Thank you..

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KCM

Actually... Sometimes If i feel like telling them apart.. I let them spend time together.. beleiev it or not they play together.. Lulu doesn't take care of her babies.. so they stay with middie all the time since the last death of Tiger.. Midnight and Kandy alternate babies through the night.. or they switch for one litter to the other.. like for example Middie will feed Kandy's babies and Kandy will feed Midnights(middie) babies.. Oh so Confusing but thats what they do..
My aunt used to breed her siamese cats and thats what they would do too. Share litters so the other ones could get a break.