Jack the Jedi

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

colin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

I see he's moved on from bank robbing! Very cute!
Well after the bank robbing (which turned out to be his brother) he did the Interrogation video. I've started planning the 4th video in the series....

In this series of pictures, I was trying to get some shots of him catching the bird (which he does), but when I looked at the pics, I was pleased to see how well the new camera "froze" the bird in flight. With him staring at it so closely, it made me think of Jedi training....

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great pictures
looking forward to the next video. Jack is more beautiful than ever

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

colin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

That video was great! Had me cracking up
You are talented
Beautiful kits too!
Thanks, the first video is 24 Cats and the second was Framed.and these help tell the story. Anakat, I have some ideas, but I'm not sure how it will pan out yet.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Colin

Well after the bank robbing (which turned out to be his brother) he did the Interrogation video. I've started planning the 4th video in the series....

In this series of pictures, I was trying to get some shots of him catching the bird (which he does), but when I looked at the pics, I was pleased to see how well the new camera "froze" the bird in flight. With him staring at it so closely, it made me think of Jedi training....
Ohhhh... I'm so excited about the 4th one! I can't wait!