Anyone watch She-Ra from the 80's?

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok so I was born in 89 but my oldest brother had all of She-Ra on tape, so when I was little and well hes 8 years older than me,we would watch the tapes he had of She-Ra (my brother loves that cartoon, he has a tattoo of Shadow Weaver, he also loooves He-Man)

But I was just wondering here, who else likes She-Ra I got to watch it tonite because they made DVD's and of course he has them
I was super excited

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

Ok so I was born in 89 but my oldest brother had all of She-Ra on tape, so when I was little and well hes 8 years older than me,we would watch the tapes he had of She-Ra (my brother loves that cartoon, he has a tattoo of Shadow Weaver, he also loooves He-Man)

But I was just wondering here, who else likes She-Ra I got to watch it tonite because they made DVD's and of course he has them
I was super excited
Yeah I used to watch sheeeee raaaaah
Great

But I must admit my true Hero was Scooby Doo
*swoon* and he still is

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by furryferals

Yeah I used to watch sheeeee raaaaah
Great

But I must admit my true Hero was Scooby Doo
*swoon* and he still is
true, but idk I was more into she-ra
my brother also has the christmas special,and the best of she-ra and he just got volume 2 on ebay! I am so excited, we just watch one disc from volume one and he couldnt hang no more

O and a new generation is into She-Ra my niece loves it
!!!

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
yeah, I used to watch that show, as well as he man, scooby doo, spider man. At lest he man and she ra had morals discussed at the end of the show. My sisters liked she ra more than he man.

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I loved that show! Would love to watch it again.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i used to watch that. . .we used to role play she ra at recess!!!!!!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thunder thunder thunder cats hoooooo!!!!

Way better than He Man and She ra I think

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I remember She-ra! There`s a website that has all the retro kids show themes and adverts of the time, it`s soooo cool but I forget what it`s called

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittydad

yeah, I used to watch that show, as well as he man, scooby doo, spider man. At lest he man and she ra had morals discussed at the end of the show. My sisters liked she ra more than he man.
that is one thing i liked about she-ra and he-man! I never really seen any other shows do that

Originally Posted by Duchess15

I used to watch that when I was a kid. I also found it on DVD! I also loved the Gummi Bears, scooby, jetsons, etc
I
the jetsons and the flinstones, and gummi bears and things like that and well who didn't like care bears

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup, I had the She-ra dolls. Actually my brother and i use to get into fights because there were she-ra reruns that aired the same time as He Man.

Oooo...and thunder cats. I think cartoon network had them on a couple of years ago.

I need to check out eBay. I want to see if Punky Brewster is available on DVD.

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She-Ra...thats a blast from teh past lol. Yes I used to love it and watch it.

Although my favourite was Dungeons and Dragons and the Carebears. Cant believe Im saying that at my age!

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I loved She-Ra as a kid. I rented the dvd's on Netflix but I'm afraid the corny storylines are less exciting as an adult. But I still watched them anyway. They don't make em like they use to.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SalemWitchChild

I loved She-Ra as a kid. I rented the dvd's on Netflix but I'm afraid the corny storylines are less exciting as an adult. But I still watched them anyway. They don't make em like they use to.
True, whenever they came out with He-Man again all new I was like NO WAY it just wasn't the same
But I sure do love the reruns of She-Ra, man I am going to get them off my brother on wed
I haven't watched it in soo long I was thinking bout it, and then my brother was like O ya I got the dvd's I was super excited

Originally Posted by neetanddave

I guess I am old, but my son watched He Man and She Ra....
GOD I feel ancient.... Thanks, PKM...
I am sorry
I didn't mean too