lazy cricket

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

happy cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
thanks, we got her when her original owner moved and couldn't take her with...she had just given birth to four kittens and my friend fostered her, finding homes for all the babies, but nobody wanted the momma, so we got her spayed and we took her. I'm glad we've got her.

happy cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
she is extremely content here. the problem the original owner had with her was that she refused to stay in the house. She lived on the roadway. We live back a private road on a farm, so Cricket is safe to go out and come in when she wants, and no traffic to dodge.

happy cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

That's good, but is there anyway of keeping her stictly indoors? I'd hate to have her get hurt even though it is a private road.
no, she'd go completely nuts if I tried to keep her in all the time. Tigger is outside too, he won't come in at all, even when I bring him in, he freaks and runs into the glass doors trying to get out. He's 11 now, and never had any problem being out. We have a rescue here in our area that specializes in what they call "barn cats" cause they just need to be out I guess.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is lovely! She looks very happy and those eyes!
It can be difficult to get good photos of black cats but you did great!

happy cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Cricket is a lot of fun, she's got a lot of personality, but in a sweet way. As an example: my best friends daughter, who is five, will run up to Cricket to get her and if Cricket even looks like she's going to move, she will say, "don't you dare move away" and would you believe that Cricket will sit right there and let her pack her all over the place? And she has her real spoiled, whenever Cricket hears her voice here, she comes running for her attention. I figure if C didn't like it, she would avoid kids. But she never has.