What did you do today

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cleaned the house and am now relaxing while my laundry washes and have some Keith Anderson on
and burning my strawberry shortcake candles and when dad gets my eggs I am going to bake a big batch of brownies. And I made some tuna salad today. I am thinking about going Monday and getting Tavia a new scratching board, you know the kind that's really just a box with cat nip. And also thinking of looking into getting me a new desk chair as this one is slowly falling apart. Hope everyone is having a good day. I have decided to use this going to thirds to my advantage in that I can look for a better job. Well I am going to look at some more posts.
Tavia sends her love to her catsite cousins

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cleaned out Seth's room REALLY good.I rearanged it and all that good stuff.Plus, I've helped the others re-do their rooms.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got up at 6:30AM, worked from 8AM til 2PM, got home at 3, came home and ate lunch- and RELAXED! I was supposed to work tomorrow too, but they gave me the day off because we only have a slow day scheduled!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did absolutely NOTHING today! I sat in bed all day, its just been one of those days were the littleist thing will set me off
I also have to get ready to go to my brothers house because of course I have to babysit AGAIN tomarrow
ANd well im not ready at all, he never tells me a time! But my dad was nice I havent even really watched any t.v either! Just sat here on TCS and played with photoshop a bit! And well of course been cuddleing with the kits all day! So how my day is is still up in the air

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I went to the hair salon today for my 5 weekly trim, got back home and planted a couple of plants in the garden, then sat in the conservatory with the girls and read for about 4 hours

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

I went to the hair salon today for my 5 weekly trim, got back home and planted a couple of plants in the garden, then sat in the conservatory with the girls and read for about 4 hours
That sounds like the PERFECT day!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

That sounds like the PERFECT day!
That's why i do my housework on a thursday evening Kenz, because once i finish work on fridays that's when my weekend starts so i love to chill like that or do a bit retail therapy

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That's why i do my housework on a thursday evening Kenz, because once i finish work on fridays that's when my weekend starts so i love to chill like that or do a bit retail therapy
I don't blame you! I wish I could do the same, I do my cleaning on Sunday mornings, as my work nights during the week don't get over til almost 8PM and by that time I'm too tired to even THINK about cleaning!

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had an unexpectedly nice day. After spending the morning doing some housework, playing with the cats and doing computer stuff I went to a local cat show this afternoon. I wasn't sure about going as I was expecting it to be very small and I didn't have anyone to go with, but when I got there it was much bigger than I'd anticipated and there were lots of trade stands selling cat food, litter, toys etc at bargain prices (unfortunately it's a week til next pay day so I couldn't afford to buy as much as I'd have liked). I had a really nice couple of hours wandering around looking at cats and cat stuff then watched the best in show judging.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Aww Kenz i feel for you, i really do
Hopefully your next job will be a monday to friday, 9-5.
I hope so too!!
Until then, I deal with it!

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got up and watched the Detroit Wings put the beat down on the San Jose Sharks this afternoon, winning 4-1. I also fed the fish, did a small water change on a fry tank and laid down to relax 'cause I'm sick.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We got up, went to the next town for lunch... went to the dollar store for a new litter box, washed the car, and stopped at Goodwill. Then we went down to the neighbor's shop with one of John's cars to put it on the car lift and work on the clutch. That took most of the rest of the day. It's going to be about the same tomorrow.

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today I got up at 5:30 and went to an auction with my mother-in-law (we like to sell stuff on e-bay). But after looking around we didn't see anything so we ended up driving around and stopped at some yard sales and little shops and stuff. We had a nice day together. Then after going our seperate ways I stopped at my husband's work and said hi (I hadn't seen him all day) and talked with him a bit. Then I came home and did some cleaning. I have been doing some spring cleaning. I also ironed my husband's clothes. Then I came upstairs and am finally relaxing and watching the Red Sox game on TV while surfing TCS!!
Busy day! My life is usually pretty busy!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I made nice breakfast, took a good nap and just kind of relaxed for a bit. I worked on my crosswork puzzle book and we booked the hotel for our vacation later this year. I'm waiting on a friend to get here. We're going out for a bit. Probably just drinks and an appetizer. Though I'll probably not drink...never do outside of my own home, for various reasons. If DH comes maybe I'll try something though. Not sure.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Took my boards this morning

I am so tired and my head hurts so bad from all the stress. We were up until midnight studying and were up by 6am. Oh well. Bed early for me tonight....

BUT they are over and that is a GREAT thing. Now just to wait 6 weeks for the results....

mcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Helped with a treasure hunt, musical chairs, cupcake eating and present unwrapping. Then I went out to dinner with them to celebrate my sil's birthday which is a day later. It was a perfect day, but I sure am tired.

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watched the Kentucky Derby all day. They had tons of pre-race footage. I'm such a horse racing enthusiast, I love the sport.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was paged at 2 am in the morning for an organ donor, got home after noon and tried to sleep for a bit. Then I went to lowe's and best buy. I hope that I can get some much needed yard work done tomorrow after work.