What do your cat bowls look like?

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was pouring some water into my cat bowl and smiled because I love his bowls. They are so cute! I have had them forever but I still like looking at them! His food bowl is shaped as a white cat and his water bowl is round, trimmed with pics of cats. The center of it in the inside has a pic of a cat as well. They are so cool! What kind of cat bowls do you have?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what a cute idea for a thread!!!! i will have to take some pictures later of mine! i have quite a few (always have foster kittens
) so i'll have to snap some pictures of the cute ones

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lets see, in my room my girls have a big pink bowl with lil gems on it and I think it says Killer
It was cute at the time
And then they also have a smaller one which is just stainless steel! Which they love the smaller bowls all the way
such brats! And then their water bowl is stainless steel as well! And in my moms room the food dish is the same stainless steel one I have in my room and a blue ceramic one as well! And well downstairs we just use paper plates!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

what a cute idea for a thread!!!! i will have to take some pictures later of mine! i have quite a few (always have foster kittens
) so i'll have to snap some pictures of the cute ones
That's a good idea!
I will have to as well! Much easier then trying to picture what they look like!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Wesley's Mom

I was pouring some water into my cat bowl and smiled because I love his bowls. They are so cute! I have had them forever but I still like looking at them! His food bowl is shaped as a white cat and his water bowl is round, trimmed with pics of cats. The center of it in the inside has a pic of a cat as well. They are so cool! What kind of cat bowls do you have?
I also have some cute little bowls with pictures of cats. The problem is just that, they are little. I keep having to refill them so often. Besides, now I have another cat. Time for me to go to the pet store and get some more cute BIG bowls.

momto3cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Mine have all kinds. We've collected quite a few over the past ten years.

There are small stainless steel bowls, larger stainless steel bowls, ceramic bowls that say "cool cat" and have pictures of fish around the sides, tan colored plastic plates, and we just bought them some new plates from the dollar store. The new ones are not made for cats, they are just dessert plates.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a "pet diner"... one of those raised double dish things. The metal bowls that came in them I use for dog food and use one side of the raised thing for water and the other for food for the cats. They also have a small 9-lives stainless steel bowl, and I used to have a small raised dish set that says "Prince" on the inside but one got broken so the other one is in Sasha's cage for food right now. Basically we use whatever's available!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My girls have very plain blue bowls for their food. They have a petmate water fountain, so no water bowls. If we do give them water from a bowl, which is usually only when the fountain is being cleaned, we just use one of our cereal bowls.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Use to be a variety of stainless , melamine(EKK) and glass

but with raw feeding most likely a saucer from the human dishes

mcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We use small white Corelle bowls. We go through 8 a day and they go nicely into the dishwasher. Everycat likes them and they are the perfect size for half a can of wet food which is all they eat.

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is a cute thread. I was to lazy to take pictures, so I did an image search on Google and my cats bowls are similar to these, but they are just glass, not crystal!!!
I got them in the dinnerware section of WMart.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Geez, now I feel bad

My cats dry food bowls are small wooden salad bowls that I never use. Their wet food dishes are just plain salad plates from my dishes. And their water dish is a small plastic ice cream pail. Holds about 1 litre of water. I have tried using other things for their water but Chynna scratches at the dish and rubs her head on it and usually tips it over. So this small ice cream pail was the answer to that.

I do want to get one of those water fountain things for their water. Not sure where to put it though because there are no plugins in the bathroom, and the plugin near where they eat is in my dining room on wood floors. And in the kitchen, there are not wall outlets near the floor, both are on the wall above the counter. Besides, I have no place in the kitchen for the water fountain either. The only other place is in the bedroom.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My girls have these. I'm glad to see she has a website and online business, 'cuz I love her stuff. Ours came from local shops, before she went online. They are the original 6" dishes -- Suzy has the pawprints on blue; Cindy has the mouse on honey brown; Fawn's is teal green with TweetyBird on it -- I guess she's not doing that design anymore. They're great.