Go back to bed!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL~thats what I am trying to tell myself, but its not working!! I woke up like at 4:45 this morning and am just bright eyed and bushy tailed!! Of course my head is pounding
Anyhoo-hope you all have a great day!! I am supposed to go to some rummage sales this morning as well...we shall see!!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I woke up very early too.

I plan on doing some house work first, then I am gonna go to a flea market and see if I can find some baby clothes for my grandson.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I woke up very early too.

I plan on doing some house work first, then I am gonna go to a flea market and see if I can find some baby clothes for my grandson.
Good morning! It is now about 2 hrs later and yes I am still wide awake!! I may regret this later today.......

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Good morning! It is now about 2 hrs later and yes I am still wide awake!! I may regret this later today.......
Me too, I have had some caffine, and I have already cleaned out my refrigerator.

And I always get up early, even on the weekends

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel like crap! I was told to get up early today to work at mom's house and I was in/out of sleep since 5am cause Benson kept crying in the window. I think I slept for 4 hours. Ugh this isn't going to be a good day. I am in a crappy mood.