Teething for the LAST time.

panther pride

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well I went to my dentist and she told me my upper wisdom teeth are coming in fine, that was a few ago, now the right one has completely eroupted and its another whole tooth the left one is coming in and it hurts, feel like a toddlers first tooth. URH

The bottom ones I have to get removed if they start to eroupt.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Panther pride

Well I went to my dentist and she told me my upper wisdom teeth are coming in fine, that was a few ago, now the right one has completely eroupted and its another whole tooth the left one is coming in and it hurts, feel like a toddlers first tooth. URH

The bottom ones I have to get removed if they start to eroupt.
I just had all 4 of mine pulled last Thursday.......yes it hurt but I am doing fine a week later.
And in the lon run it will be worth it!!

amercnwmn

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I had my wisdom teeth cut out when I was a Jr in High School. It was not a comfortable experience, but the swelling is what made it so miserable.
Just make sure you follow their advice for icing and heating the area, and the swelling won't be too bad.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

panther pride

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Actually its them coming in that hurts, its a normal teething discomfort not everyone has to get theirs out, my dentist says the two upper ones can stay.
If the bottom ones cause issues then I get those removed.
I brush my teeth alot so that the new teeth dont become infected while eroupting.