This is so sad....

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those way too expensive magnet key locks are looking kinda cheap right now (my 3 yr old can open the latch ones now)... How horribly sad!!!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so sad...but yet kinda odd-why did the younger one survive?? Unless it was a drowing.

I feel sorry for the family. That would be so so so hard.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww that is just so heart-rendering
that poor family, the mum will always be thinking why didn't I.....

a very sad reminder about making sure all household cleaning stuff is kept well away from children - even if this wasn't the cause, those kids still managed to get hold of the stuff

God bless them all

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

That is so sad...but yet kinda odd-why did the younger one survive?? Unless it was a drowing.

If I had to hazard a guess, I would guess that the older one was probably the one who was pouring stuff in the tub...so if it was the fumes, he would have probably inhaled more...

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

If I had to hazard a guess, I would guess that the older one was probably the one who was pouring stuff in the tub...so if it was the fumes, he would have probably inhaled more...
Never mix bleach products and something containing ammonia- it makes a deadly gas (some dish detergents say not to mix with bleach products because they contain ammonia...)