Cosmo'S Baby Picture! Cuteness Warning!

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am adopting little Cosmo from Celestialrags in Maine. Here are is a of picture of my little darling boy! He is just so adorable that I can't stand it!

He is the one in front with the little demon eyes! If you visit the Icey and Dante thread in breeders corner you will see more photos without the demon eyes. Plus photos of kittens, dad, mom etc!

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aww, he is just so precious! I wish she lived closer because I would love one of her rags.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! you are so lucky Ellyn!!! he is adorable

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is so cute! You will not believe how much he has changed in just a week! I am tempted to trade you one of the other males!
He is so much bigger then every one else and has such a nice face. He may be worth showing as an alter!

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You must be so excited, he is just a little darling. When do you get to take him home? He has possibly the cutest ears ever, sticking straight out of that mass of fluff on his head.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TiffanyL

Aww, he is just so precious! I wish she lived closer because I would love one of her rags.
I shipped smudge to kluchetta in colorado
I am pretty sure they are spoken for now, I had the last one reserved yesterday (although, a female may be available, I am keeping one, and I am not convinced she is going to be the absolute perfect adition to my cattery, if not, she will be available, but I have been waiting for my girl now for three litters, so there isn't too much chance I will let her go.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pekoe & Nigel

You must be so excited, he is just a little darling. When do you get to take him home? He has possibly the cutest ears ever, sticking straight out of that mass of fluff on his head.
Thank-you for complimenting him, he is a doll! He will be 12 weeks 6/23 he will be able to go home as soon as that and he is neutered. so another 6 weeks.

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

Thank-you for complimenting him, he is a doll! He will be 12 weeks 6/23 he will be able to go home as soon as that and he is neutered. so another 6 weeks.
Ohhh such a long time to wait! I would't be able to stand the waiting. I'd want my hands in that sweet fluffy fur RIGHT NOW.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pekoe & Nigel

Ohhh such a long time to wait! I would't be able to stand the waiting. I'd want my hands in that sweet fluffy fur RIGHT NOW.
I know, LOL! It's hard, but for the best. I can't on good conscience allow kittens to go home before they are 12 weeks old and neutered.
His mom and dad and other brothers are in my thread here in the fur picture forum titled my ragdoll babies. His father has the best temperment and little cosmo seems to be following in his paw prints!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh my ! what a little fluff-bomb, he's gonna be such a little treasure

look at his little feet all neat & lined up
sweet just sweet

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I am so jealous that I am missing his day to day growth! I have all ready asked for vacation time so that I can spend "quality time" with Cosmo when he comes to his new home!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

I am so jealous that I am missing his day to day growth! I have all ready asked for vacation time so that I can spend "quality time" with Cosmo when he comes to his new home!
Sorry I don't have any cameras right now, I would like to send you weekly pics of him.
I think it is so awesome you can get time from work so he can adjust quicker!
I have tried to call him cosmo, but I call him Mo-mo! He looks like the little lemur thing from the avitar the last air bender on nickalodeon
It is close though, cosmo/mo-mo

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Sorry I don't have any cameras right now, I would like to send you weekly pics of him.
I think it is so awesome you can get time from work so he can adjust quicker!
I have tried to call him cosmo, but I call him Mo-mo! He looks like the little lemur thing from the avitar the last air bender on nickalodeon
It is close though, cosmo/mo-mo
Ha! Maybe Mo-mo will be his middle name - Mr. Cosmo Mo-Mo Topper of Celestialrags!

Don't worry about the photos. I just sent my new one back to be exchanged! That's the one I brought with me. GRRRRR
I went through so many batteries last week and everytime I would try and snap a picture the stupid camera would shut down! So I am thankful that it worked for the time that I had last Saturday.
You know, I have a 5 mp digital that I don't use because I never understood the directions. I have lost the instruction book, but I bet they are still available. I should do some research..I will be happy to send it to you. If you can take pictures with it, you are welcome to it. It was just too complicated for me! Understand that I had to have someone explain to me that those new DVD's with two movies on them are meant to be turned over, just like an old record! How embarrassing it was when I went to return the dvd because "it is missing one of the movies" DuH!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh Cosmo is a doll baby!!!

12 weeks really is best for the baby.... I am having worries over my newest addition, he is 6 weeks old, and away from his momma... he's lonely, and misses his family... and he hasn't learned litter box etiquette yet...he doesn't cover it at all.... it's a work in progress.... for now I just keep him down my shirt...
he loves it in there...nice & warm, and comfy.

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

12 weeks really is best for the baby.... I am having worries over my newest addition, he is 6 weeks old, and away from his momma... he's lonely, and misses his family... and he hasn't learned litter box etiquette yet...he doesn't cover it at all.... it's a work in progress.... for now I just keep him down my shirt...
Litter box etiquette?
Neither Sophie nor Mollie will cover up their poops! But they will spend 15 minutes covering the little damp spots that they make in the litter. I actually think they are saying "Look, Meowmy, I made a BIG poop in the litter box - aren't I a good girl?" And I think - no kidding, I smelled that huge poop from the porch!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Oh your poor little baby! I am glad you have him since he is that young! He seems to be in good hands! I have seen many babies do fine that young so I am sure he will do well with a caring owner like you.

Originally Posted by lnbandcats

Litter box etiquette?
Neither Sophie nor Mollie will cover up their poops! But they will spend 15 minutes covering the little damp spots that they make in the litter. I actually think they are saying "Look, Meowmy, I made a BIG poop in the litter box - aren't I a good girl?" And I think - no kidding, I smelled that huge poop from the porch!
Icey won't cover hers either, the nasty little girl! I can't wait for you to see your boy again, what a little doll! I hope you like cats sleeping in bed, these guys ALL sleep in bed with me already at 6 weeks and have been since they could climb up!