Mommy, I am warning you...

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's CUTE!!!

I'm not sure if you know this but baby breath is poisonous to cats.. Just wanted to warn you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pamela

She's CUTE!!!

I'm not sure if you know this but baby breath is poisonous to cats.. Just wanted to warn you.
Don't worry, she was supervised. She does get up on the counter and starts munching on the roses, then spits it out, just so I will feed her. She looks at me and she actually says "I am going to destroy your flowers if you don't feed me."

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OMG, I am so embarrased, just look at those chairs!!!!! My other cat tore them to pieces!! Well, it's the only thing the house that she shreds.

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ddcats

OMG, I am so embarrased, just look at those chairs!!!!! My other cat tore them to pieces!! Well, it's the only thing the house that she shreds.
I have some old "firehouse windsor" chairs that I use in my dining room....Sopie LOVES to sharpen her little claws on the edges, I think because the wood is soft! Periodically I have to repaint the chairs to try and hide the claw marks!! Gotta love our kids!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Every cat I've ever had loved Baby's Breath. I'm ashamed to admit that they have eaten some but I guess I got lucky since it didn't seem to hurt them.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As a florist i find this hilarious!!!!! lol mine are ALWAYS trying to steal flowers when i'm working (right now i work out of my house till i can get my own shop and work at our shelter full time to save up!
)

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

What a cutie I don't think I have seen many Tuxies with an all black face
Really! I did not know that. Now I am going on a study----going to study all Tux kitties and their faces. Cassy does have a white chin, I will post a close-up soon.

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

As a florist i find this hilarious!!!!! lol mine are ALWAYS trying to steal flowers when i'm working (right now i work out of my house till i can get my own shop and work at our shelter full time to save up!
)
Yes, cats love flowers! Good luck with your florist business, StarryEyedTiGeR!