Sasha's babies... a few pictures.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Three are 4 days old now, and the other two are 3 days old now.
Here are a few pictures. They will have names soon, I'm waiting on their new owners to tell me if they already have names picked out.

"Blue baby"

"Red baby"... she's starting to get some grey on her ears and isn't pure white anymore like the other two, she's more of a creamy color now... although it's hard to tell from the pics.

"Green baby"

"Calico baby"... it's really difficult to get decent pictures of her, I guess because of her coloring.

And the little Tabby boy.

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've just had a thought - if the two foster-kittens seem healthy, would Sasha take them on for you? If you get one of Sashas kittens and rub him with each of the foster-kittens (particularily on their head as this is where mumcat smells them the most) so they smell right, Sasha may take them on.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kumbulu

I've just had a thought - if the two foster-kittens seem healthy, would Sasha take them on for you? If you get one of Sashas kittens and rub him with each of the foster-kittens (particularily on their head as this is where mumcat smells them the most) so they smell right, Sasha may take them on.
I think she would, because every time they cry she gets very distressed and wants to come and check on them. After it was confirmed that they were healthy, I let her sniff them and she wanted to clean them. It's certainly worth a try... I love feeding them but I know a momma's milk would be best for them.

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is a great idea, trying to put the bottle babies in with Sasha. I had a foster momma that took on 2 of my bottle babies and loved them like her own.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't know how easy it is for you to see, but there is Sasha with her babies and her two "adopted" babies. It was a very easy process, she LOVES the two bottle babies. She cleaned them and they started nursing right away. They are all sleeping in a pile right now, lol.