I'll probably have withdrawals!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I leave earlyyyyy in the morning for a week in Oklahoma. Its my son's birthday next week and I haven't seen him or my family since last may so this trip is long overdue!

Not sure I can stand a week away from TCS though so I might have to log on once or twice while I'm there

I'll be sure and take pics of the kittens (son's cat had 5 a few weeks ago) for all you kitty pic addicts!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope you have a wonderful trip. Enjoy yourself!

Hey - you are a kitten Grandma! Don't spoil the kitties too much!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

Hope you have a wonderful trip. Enjoy yourself!

Hey - you are a kitten Grandma! Don't spoil the kitties too much!
As long as it is only a KITTEN grandma!

My son will be 19 and I have already told him I'm much to young to be a grandma yet!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

As long as it is only a KITTEN grandma!

My son will be 19 and I have already told him I'm much to young to be a grandma yet!
This will give you practice for the day (long in the future) when you have human grandkids to spoil!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like this trip is much over do!!! Have fun and be safe....oh yeah and if ya wanna make a pit stop in Southeast Kansas, I would be glad to meet ya!!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

I leave earlyyyyy in the morning for a week in Oklahoma. Its my son's birthday next week and I haven't seen him or my family since last may so this trip is long overdue!

Not sure I can stand a week away from TCS though so I might have to log on once or twice while I'm there

I'll be sure and take pics of the kittens (son's cat had 5 a few weeks ago) for all you kitty pic addicts!

I hear you! I am leaving for 17 days next week and decided I was not going to lug my extra large laptop around. Of course I am sure I can find a computer somewhere but we will be travelling with family and all and will not have much time for that. In December we drove down to Mexico with Persi for 15 days. There were plenty of internet cafes around, but I said no, I am on vacation. But like then, I am sure that starting next week, I will be missing TCS much every day!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wonder if Paula is missing us much yet???? We need to start a party at her house thread like we did when Nat was gone...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

I wonder if Paula is missing us much yet???? We need to start a party at her house thread like we did when Nat was gone...
I definitely missed this place! My mom's computer and internet were so slow I couldn't come on here. I tried but the threads just never opened, lol.

I just LOVE my kitty grandbabies
and will post pictures when I get unpacked and all that stuff. I hope he is able to find good homes for them all. They were soooo cute!