ack! my subscription ran out . . .

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
but i didn't get a notice. . .? i wanted to renew and I still will but i will have to do it tonight. Do we usually get notices?

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When mine ran out I didn't get notice either. i was in withdrawl from the big PM box! That is the only reason I knew my subscription was up!!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Well, I never had a subscription myself, so not sure if a notice used to be sent out or not. I do think we may have a problem with the way the system is set up currently, with some members not getting their paying member status right away as they make payments. I think it has to do with the way we set up the payroll... I'll have to take this up with Ryan. Can anyone who's had a problem with subscriptions post here or PM me? might help us track down the problems.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I checked mi0ne that day becasue Ethine suggested that to me. I didn't get anything in there either.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wel, i think hubby isn't going to be happy with me but i'm going to renew now...my car just cost me 286 dollars. . . .hopefully he won't notice.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also had problems.I didn't get my e-mail about mine running out.But, then again, I was in the Hospital with Seth.
Then there were other problems as well.Here is a PM that I sent to Ryan about it.
Originally Posted by crittermom
I paid for my membership and up until tonight I could see the PL. Now, I can't PLus, I have 36 PMs and it's telling me that my inbox is 90% full. What's going on?
This is the message that I got a little bit ago while trying to post and PM a Mod

Quote:
crittermom, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
weird......that almost doesn't even make sense to me.