My ragdoll babies

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These are my lovely babies, and the new litter. They were 5 weeks in these pictures and will be 6 weeks tomorrow.

Mom: Icey

Dad Dante' (with my daughter Celeste)

The new litter of babies!

And this is my first ragdoll, a retired Queen Honey

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SalemWitchChild

Very pretty kitties. I assume you have plans to show them?
Yes, I do. I am not sure whether these guys will have the markings I am looking for (as well as build ect) to show. I am intending on keeping one of the girls for my breeding program and with any hopes to show. I have a girl out of the last litter I have shown I am co-owner of her. Her name is Yuki. She is the one that has been in my siggy for months until this new litter.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw - it's so nice to see Icey and Dante. And those kittens are ADORABLE! I think Smudge looks a lot like his mommy.

jenny1124

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My favorite is the picture of your daughter and Dante! They are both so overly cute in that picture

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow!! they are so gorgeous
must add Ragdoll to list of possible future purebreds so that makes a Meezer, a Russian Blue, a Ragdoll....

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
gorgeous kittys. I would have a very hard time letting any of those little fluff balls going to new homes.

Dante sure lives up to his breed name! He looks to be almost as big as Celeste and he just is hanging out letting her carry him. Wonderful temperment to go along with a beautiful cat! ( not to mention how darling Celeste is!)

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are so beautiful! I miss Cassidy so much and hope to have another Ragdoll some day.

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I just posted a photo of Cosmo and out of the corner of my eye I saw the thread title! I thought, no way can there be a cuter kitten the my little man!
And here he is again! I just can't get enough of those babies!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AMYSCRAZY

They are so beautiful! I miss Cassidy so much and hope to have another Ragdoll some day.
Cassidy was beautiful. She looks alot like Icey! I hope you do get another ragdoll some day, they are awesome!

Originally Posted by lnbandcats

I just posted a photo of Cosmo and out of the corner of my eye I saw the thread title! I thought, no way can there be a cuter kitten the my little man!
And here he is again! I just can't get enough of those babies!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bijou and Mika want to play with those gorgeous kitties again. Bring them on over to the cafe and Bijou and Topaz can play with them again.